Popp Keypad doesn't seem to be added correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popp Keypad doesn't seem to be added correctly

I've bought the Popp Keybpad in order to be able to set scenes before entering the house.

But I got an issue including it in my setup.
    Add node:

Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new CONTROLLER...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 68 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 68
    Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 68. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    Warning: If this is an import, you may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 68, ID: 340=154H (Popp and Co.), Type: 5=5H, ID: 2=2H
    Node: 68 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, SENSOR_BINARY, NOTIFICATION_V6, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION, BATTERY, WAKE_UP, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, CENTRAL_SCENE_V2, POWERLEVEL, SECURITY, USER_CODE, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2
    Node: 68 Controls Class(es): DOOR_LOCK_V2
    Node 68 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4,54 App: 1.8
    Node 68 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    Node 68 supports the Wake-Up Command Class Version 2 - Capabilities were retrieved successfully.
    Warning: Failed to get the list of Central Scene Keys for Node 68. Scene triggers may not be able to be used.
    Warning: Node 68 did not respond to the Notification Supported request.
    Root Node Device Node 68 Z-Wave Popp and Co. Notification Sensor was created for node 68 on network D35F3408

Add node none-secure:
    Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new CONTROLLER...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 66 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 66, ID: 340=154H (Popp and Co.), Type: 5=5H, ID: 2=2H
    Node: 66 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, SENSOR_BINARY, NOTIFICATION_V6, CONFIGURATION, ASSOCIATION, BATTERY, WAKE_UP, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO_V2, CENTRAL_SCENE_V2, POWERLEVEL, USER_CODE, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2
    Node: 66 Controls Class(es): DOOR_LOCK_V2
    Node 66 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4,54 App: 1.8
    Node 66 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    Node 66 supports the Wake-Up Command Class Version 2 - Capabilities were retrieved successfully.
    Warning: Failed to get the list of Central Scene Keys for Node 66. Scene triggers may not be able to be used.
    Root Node Device Node 66 Z-Wave Popp and Co. Notification Sensor was created for node 66 on network D35F3408
    4 out of 4 Child devices of node 66 were created successfully.
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: ZNet_D35F3408_2019-07-13_18.17.32.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

This is what I see under Devices (battery changes to 80% after some time):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Popp-har kun faa options.PNG
Views:	73
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1315527

Based on Lunkan's screenshot I'd expect more information here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-keypad-700045

When I enter a code the keypad turns green but no status is set in Homeseer and no information is visible in the log. I don't know if I need to do something different regarding the network security key:
    Log files
    jul-14 09:01:51 Z-Wave Device: Node 68 Z-Wave Battery Set to 80
    jul-14 08:53:52 Z-Wave 4 out of 4 Child devices of node 68 were created successfully.
    jul-14 08:53:25 Z-Wave Setting wake-up interval for device Node 68 Z-Wave Popp and Co. Notification Sensor to 12 hours and 0 minutes.
    jul-14 08:53:00 Z-Wave Root Node Device Node 68 Z-Wave Popp and Co. Notification Sensor was created for node 68 on network D35F3408
    jul-14 08:52:11 Z-Wave Warning Node 68 did not respond to the Notification Supported request.
    jul-14 08:51:42 Z-Wave Warning Failed to get the list of Central Scene Keys for Node 68. Scene triggers may not be able to be used.
    jul-14 08:51:38 Z-Wave Node 68 supports the Wake-Up Command Class Version 2 - Capabilities were retrieved successfully.
    jul-14 08:51:38 Z-Wave Node 68 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    jul-14 08:51:38 Z-Wave Node 68 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4,54 App: 1.8
    jul-14 08:51:37 Z-Wave Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 68, ID: 340=154H (Popp and Co.), Type: 5=5H, ID: 2=2H
    jul-14 08:51:34 Z-Wave Warning Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 68. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    jul-14 08:51:34 Z-Wave Error Node 68 did not receive or accept our network security
    key - cannot continue.
    jul-14 08:51:24 Z-Wave Adding using S0 Security, Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 68
    jul-14 08:51:18 Z-Wave Done. Node 68 Added.
    Any suggestions about what to do differently?
Working...
X