HS-WS200+ and Kwikset Z-Wave locks, status LED not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS-WS200+ and Kwikset Z-Wave locks, status LED not working

I have a Homeseer event set up to display a red LED when the Kwikset door locks are unlocked. It is set as "If [device] changes and becomes a value..." I am using values 0-33 (all of the possible unlocked codes). Then "LED status mode..."

When I unlock the Kwikset, I can see in the log that HS "sees" the lock as unlocked and is reporting a value of "0", but the LED does not light.

I have done the same with my MyQ garage door opener to a different LED and it works fine.

Also, in addition to "If [device] changes and becomes a value...", I have also tried "This device had its value set to..." It also does not work.

Any ideas why?

Does it work if you just check for the 0 value?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Does it work if you just check for the 0 value?
      That did not work, checking for just zero. However, I did find a way that works. Once included, the Kwikset lock creates several devices, including control root, battery, Z-Wave notification, logging, and the door lock (there are others not listed here). The four that reports a status with a timestamp are Z-Wave notification, logging, door lock, and battery. The door lock, even though it was reporting status in real-time, did not work. When I switched to Z-Wave notification, everything worked fine.

Comment

Working...
      X