HomeTroller SEL & Supplied Bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeTroller SEL & Supplied Bracket

Can someone please show me how the HomeTroller SEL and the bracket works.

I can’t seem to understand how the two pieces fit together as the indentations in the bracket and SEL don’t appear to line up.

People may be able to tell if they are looking at pictures...else contact sales they may be able to tell you.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Photos

Comment

Does it come with any hardware?

On the computer, it looks like there are two screw holes horizontally across the center, about 3 inches apart. Do those line up with the slotted holes on the bracket?

If so, I'd say the bracket screws to the wall (or whatever) using some combo of the eight indented holes. Then the two screws on the computer slide into the slotted holes.

Comment

None of the screws, those inside and outside line up. You can at most get one screw out of all of them to line up.

Bracket: outside screws are at 4” to center and inside are 3” to center
          SEL: only has outside screws at 3 5/8” to center

Comment

What about these holes?
            Attached Files

Comment

The four outermost counter sunk holes are used to hang the plate to a Screen (Vesa Mount) . And you should have two screws in the HUB which the hang off the plate using the Keyhole type holes

The Eight counter sunk holes make the plate stand out from its placement (screen or other). The HUB will be on the side where I marked the holes but not the underside as it's shown in the image

Note : You can also hang the plate to the wall as you would on a screen with the same effect

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_105314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	176.2 KB ID:	1497903

Eman.
              TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

That’s it. Thank you both. I had not noticed those two keyholes and I purchased two of these units that were new and one used and all three did not come with any small screws for those two small keyholes.

Comment

Working...
                X