WD200 triggering event multiple times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WD200 triggering event multiple times

I have an event that can be triggered by HSTouch or double tap on WD200. This event has been configured for years and works perfectly when triggered by HSTouch or previously by insteon 8 button keypad. I installed the switch and added this "Node 24 Z-Wave Central Scene had its value set to Scene 001 Key Pressed Twice" to the event. If I double tap the switch most times the event will trigger multiple times. I have seen as much as 10 times in a row. However when I look in the log it appears that HS only registered only one double tap. Is the switch faulty or did I set up something incorrectly?

Originally posted by freeon View Post
    I have an event that can be triggered by HSTouch or double tap on WD200. This event has been configured for years and works perfectly when triggered by HSTouch or previously by insteon 8 button keypad. I installed the switch and added this "Node 24 Z-Wave Central Scene had its value set to Scene 001 Key Pressed Twice" to the event. If I double tap the switch most times the event will trigger multiple times. I have seen as much as 10 times in a row. However when I look in the log it appears that HS only registered only one double tap. Is the switch faulty or did I set up something incorrectly?
    I haven’t seen that with any of my switches. A screenshot of your event would confirm if anything is wrong. If there is nothing wrong with your event, you can set a Cannot Re-Run time of 5 seconds in the event options. This will stop it from repeatedly triggering, though I would want to figure out why it is.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Here is a screen shot of event and log. I know I mentioned double tap, and this one is for triple tap. I'm just using this for the example because there's a lot less items in this event that could possibly cause issues.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
        Here is a screen shot of event and log. I know I mentioned double tap, and this one is for triple tap. I'm just using this for the example because there's a lot less items in this event that could possibly cause issues.
        Have you tried the trigger "changes and becomes" rather than "had its value set to"?
        -Wade

Comment

No but according to this post https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...tap-operations I have it set the correct way.

Comment

Working...
          X