HS-WD100+ and associations on group 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS-WD100+ and associations on group 1

I have need of a switch that can do two things .. both with single paddle push. (on or off)

Control connected load. (on/Off)
    Control a zwave plugin lamp module. (on/off)

Does the HS-WD100+ support association on Group 1 for the Plugin lamp module?

If not, i suppose i'd use the instant status in Homeseer to run an event to turn on (and off) the Lamp module.

Maybe i'm confusing association and scene... (it used to be called association .. but is it now a scene?)

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Andrew B.

No, you would need the HS-WD200+ with the latest firmware (fw 5.11 I think), it uses Group 2 to do direct association to a lamp module. The HS-WD100+ doesn't support group 1 and doesn't look like it will be updated to do so (HS uses Group 1 for association back to the controller for instant status updates only, it is also called lifeline association).

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowearth View Post
      No, you would need the HS-WD200+ with the latest firmware (fw 5.11 I think), it uses Group 2 to do direct association to a lamp module. The HS-WD100+ doesn't support group 1 and doesn't look like it will be updated to do so (HS uses Group 1 for association back to the controller for instant status updates only, it is also called lifeline association).
      Thanx... will get a 200

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

Working...
      X