No announcement yet.

WD-200+ Double Tap Turns Load On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this on the WS or WD? The WD is shipping with 5.11. The multi tap setting was never included in a shipping switch or dimmer.

Originally posted by rprade View Post
    My problems are with the shipping firmware (5.12), I have not installed the 5.13 update. Also they were both fine until I messed with disabling/enabling multitap.

I wish I had left them alone, because the one in the bedroom used a lot of multitap scenes and having the lights come on is a problem. For now, I moved the multitap Events to HS-WS100 in the hall.
    website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Is this on the WS or WD? The WD is shipping with 5.11. The multi tap setting was never included in a shipping switch or dimmer.

These are HS-WD200+, but I gave you incorrect information. I just remembered that I purchased them specifically to test the lower dim value when you announced new firmware was available, so I installed 5.12 as soon as I received them. I had to go back to my notes to be reminded. I didn't note the shipping version but I think it was 5.11. I think at the time that I found the lower dim level didn't give me any improvement over the HS-WD100+ dimmers that I rolled back to 5.14 from 5.17. I never tried 5.13 in the HS-WD200+ dimmers.

Regardless, the dimmers were working fine with 5.12 until I fiddled with the multitap setting.

Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

I just checked my Bedroom switch and its only running firmware 5.11 this was a replacement switch that I just received and replaced an existing switch which had 5.13. My Dining room has 5.13 which is doing the same symptoms obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          These are HS-WD200+, but I gave you incorrect information. I just remembered that I purchased them specifically to test the lower dim value when you announced new firmware was available, so I installed 5.12 as soon as I received them. I had to go back to my notes to be reminded. I didn't note the shipping version but I think it was 5.11. I think at the time that I found the lower dim level didn't give me any improvement over the HS-WD100+ dimmers that I rolled back to 5.14 from 5.17. I never tried 5.13 in the HS-WD200+ dimmers.

Regardless, the dimmers were working fine with 5.12 until I fiddled with the multitap setting.
          Randy,
          Just a shot in the dark, do you think you might be able to upload the firmware as if you were upgrading it? If you can just get it back to the way it was when HS shipped it to you then you could at least get the switch working until they get the firmware fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
            Randy,
            Just a shot in the dark, do you think you might be able to upload the firmware as if you were upgrading it? If you can just get it back to the way it was when HS shipped it to you then you could at least get the switch working until they get the firmware fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Possibly, but I don’t have the firmware and Rich took down the links. Honestly, at this time it is not worth my trouble or further frustration.
            Randy Prade
            Aurora, CO
            Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Working...
            X