X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
    It's a mess because I combined it into other events. But I have mine setup to turn on the cabinet lights in the kitchen if I just turn the switch on (also turns on main lights its feeding normally). I also setup so that if you double tap up, the cabinet turn on, and double tap down, they turn off. The double tap doesn't affect the main load, which is really nice.
    Pat - one thing to be careful of... if you use "changes and becomes", that trigger will only work if the central scene device literally changes! if you double-tap... and then double-tap again, the second instance won't trigger the event. On the other hand, if you use the trigger of the device being "set to", then that will work every time.

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    replied
    Originally posted by Gallina View Post
    This a great switch and I plan to start to switch out to the 100's have two now.
    Can you provide instructions (step by step) on how to create the two and three click events. I have tried and am missing something.
    Again you hit a home run with this switch.......
    It's a mess because I combined it into other events. But I have mine setup to turn on the cabinet lights in the kitchen if I just turn the switch on (also turns on main lights its feeding normally). I also setup so that if you double tap up, the cabinet turn on, and double tap down, they turn off. The double tap doesn't affect the main load, which is really nice.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Gallina View Post
    This a great switch and I plan to start to switch out to the 100's have two now.
    Can you provide instructions (step by step) on how to create the two and three click events. I have tried and am missing something.
    First of all the switch will create 3 devices and they will look something like this:

So, just create an event where the central scene device value "is set to" (your choice or 2-presses, 3-presses or press & hold).

Leave a comment:

• Gallina
    replied
    WD100+

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    replied
    Wow I am sure HS loves you!! Maybe you will have some pull to help get the ramp issue fixed

Leave a comment:

• macrho
    replied
    Beginning the replacement of all my switches, had a nice box show up yesterday (wife may not be too pleased)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by macrho; April 14th, 2016, 06:48 AM. Reason: added picture

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    Originally posted by S-F View Post
    I just want to add my vote for this feature also. Odd that it works at the switch and not through HS3.
    what about writing a scrip that sends a set of incremental increases/decreases when the load is turned on/off through HS? should be able to mimic a ramp up/down effect.

Leave a comment:

• reidfo
    replied
    Ramp rate control would be great. Glad to see the five-packs for sale in the store too! I've got a five-pack on the way and will buy more if these work out well.

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    At this point, "on" ramp rate is adjustable for local control only. We may be able to change this in a future firmware release.

I just want to add my vote for this feature also. Odd that it works at the switch and not through HS3.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by slbuck View Post
    On the Cooper rf9540s, you could adjust the low and high dim levels to compensate for bulbs having different dim ranges. On the WD-100s, I have bulbs that are near full brighness but showing only 5 lights on the HS dimmer.

It would be nice to be able to set a high and low dim value so that full brightness of the bulb shows all the lights on the switch and barely on would show only one light.
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Mark,

Any plans to make a switch to control a ceiling fan?
    High, medium and low settings
    I would be in for 6 of them if they existed
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    Switch to control light.. and ceiling fan separately?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    Looks like they has turned into a feature request thread!

The Cooper switch includes a nice trim feature to compensate for flickering in older LEDs. Fortunately, the newer bulbs aren't as prone to this. Of course, the Cooper switches are also $20 more and are not Z-Wave Plus!

No plans for a fan controller or split fan/light switch at this point.

Leave a comment:

• waynehead99
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Mark,

GE makes one that works pretty well, I have a couple. Personally I would like a dimmer type vs just the 3 modes.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Switch to control light.. and ceiling fan separately?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Mark,

Leave a comment:

• slbuck
    replied
    Adjust hi/low dim levels

On the Cooper rf9540s, you could adjust the low and high dim levels to compensate for bulbs having different dim ranges. On the WD-100s, I have bulbs that are near full brighness but showing only 5 lights on the HS dimmer.

It would be nice to be able to set a high and low dim value so that full brightness of the bulb shows all the lights on the switch and barely on would show only one light.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Got one of the bulbs and installed it yesterday. Network wide inclusion worked great via z-tool+ and a z-net. It's on a bedside lamp and replaced a module. So far it works great!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X