X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparkman
    replied
    Which version of the zwave plugin are you using? I believe you need .66 for these switches.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• jhearty
    replied
    Tried removing & re-pairing, looks like something with the ZeeS2 from the logs. Top log is when switch pressed. Ideas?

Apr-01 7:41:17 PM Z-Wave Warning Z2 Internal Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE Received on interface Z2 Internal Interface
    Apr-01 7:36:14 PM Z-Wave Setting a polling interval of 20 Minutes, 0 Seconds on device Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3
    Apr-01 7:36:14 PM Z-Wave Warning Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3 does not appear to be associated with the interface Z2 Internal Interface.
    Apr-01 7:36:14 PM Z-Wave Programming device Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3 (3) to send wake-up notifications to HomeSeer.
    Apr-01 7:36:09 PM Z-Wave Assigning return route from node 1 to Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3
    Apr-01 7:36:09 PM Z-Wave Enabling instant status for Z-Wave device Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3 (3)
    Apr-01 7:36:09 PM Z-Wave Getting association information for Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Assigning return route from node 1 to Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Z2 Internal Interface: Adding association for Z-Wave device Node 3 Z-Wave HomeSeer Tech Switch Binary Node 3 (Node 3, Group 1) to HomeSeer
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information for Group 1 retrieved successfully from Node 3 Group Name=Lifeline, Profile is General:Not Specific and the group hosts 2 event commands.
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Getting Z-Wave Plus Association Group Information (1 groups) from Node 3...
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave All associations for node 3 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1.
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Node 3 Association Group 1 can have 5 associations, and currently has 0
    Apr-01 7:36:08 PM Z-Wave Getting association information for node 3
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Node 3 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Node 3 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 5.13
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Node: 3 Controls Class(es): CENTRAL_SCENE
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Node: 3 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, POWERLEVEL, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_ALL, CONFIGURATION, SCENE_ACTUATOR_CONF, SCENE_ACTIVATION, CENTRAL_SCENE, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD_V3
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 3, ID: 12=CH (HomeSeer Tech), Type: 17479=4447H, ID: 12339=3033H
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Apr-01 7:36:07 PM Z-Wave Done. Node 3 Added.

Leave a comment:

• jhearty
    replied
    Well, instant status does not seem to be working. When locally controlled from main or companion switch the device status remains unchanged on the web interface and HStouch. I didn't see any configs in HS3 to enable this. Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• jhearty
    replied
    Reposting on this thread. I ordered 5 dimmers, 5 companions (2-way) & 2 relay switches on Tuesday to evaluate and they showed up today. I just installed the first relay with companion, straight forward, included via Z-Tool+ app and manually controlled from the web interface and HStouch with no issues.

I'm just starting to overhaul my old system (Stargate/HS2/X-10) with a brand new ZeeS2 and this was the first Z-Wave device I connected. Switches look like quality built hardware.

Pretty happy to see the price point on these better than anything else with instant status, and I hope to make use of the double tap to replicate something my old system does to ignore motion and timers to leave lights off/on.

John

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    no. the HS-WS100+ switch can be used for on-off control of a fan. If you need a controller with speed adjustments, you'll need to GE fan controller that we carry.
    What z-wave needs is an answer to the fanlic. I can't believe no one has made one yet. Because of this, I can't leave insteon.... Though the new features of double and triple taps intrigues me.

Do the associations work for dimming like it does in insteon (the linked devices all dim together in unison when adjust the dim level)?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    i use dimmers mainly so that i can adjust the light level. i have a few dimmers set on instant on as i have had guests get confused by the ramp on effect.
    Ah yes, the 'ol anything other than a traditional on off switch confuses me crowd. Guests sometimes are afraid to try to use our Leviton paddle switches, which I find comical.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    Originally posted by TechFan View Post
    Is there any specific reason not to use dimmers if the ramp rate can be set to act like on/off switch?
    i use dimmers mainly so that i can adjust the light level. i have a few dimmers set on instant on as i have had guests get confused by the ramp on effect.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger
    This may.. and I will stretch... May save me. to setup an association and a double tap turn on say under cabinet lights may do something but may not for the wife.
    i use this in the kitchen to switch 5 other lights so the all come on at once, not on the double tap but on a single press. its also not dependent on homeseer so it works regardless of homeseer being up or not.

it switches on the main lights, sink lights, under cabs and also accent lighting.

did the same thing in the bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Is there any specific reason not to use dimmers if the ramp rate can be set to act like on/off switch?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
    Installed my On/Off switch this afternoon. Looks good, and paired easily.

Using it in place of an Insteon KeypadLinc. Works nicely using both double-click and triple-click, which do not operate the load.

Quite happy with the product.
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• jbbtex
    replied
    Installed my On/Off switch this afternoon. Looks good, and paired easily.

Using it in place of an Insteon KeypadLinc. Works nicely using both double-click and triple-click, which do not operate the load.

Quite happy with the product.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by markmm7 View Post
    Can the dimmer switch control a ceiling fan?
    no. the HS-WS100+ switch can be used for on-off control of a fan. If you need a controller with speed adjustments, you'll need to GE fan controller that we carry.

Originally posted by lhfarm View Post
    I made the mistake of install ivory colored outlets and switches when we remodeled. I also vote for ivory covers. Can't order until then.

Barry
    Barry - there's a chance we can get light almond but ivory is not available to us. sorry.

Leave a comment:

• lhfarm
    replied
    Originally posted by kesterf View Post
    Any plans to offer in color "Light Almond"?
    Not initially. Perhaps later in the year.
    I made the mistake of install ivory colored outlets and switches when we remodeled. I also vote for ivory covers. Can't order until then.

Barry

Leave a comment:

• markmm7
    replied
    Can the dimmer switch control a ceiling fan?

Leave a comment:

• RBergquist
    replied
    Plans for Light Almond

Not initially. Perhaps later in the year.

+1 looking for Light Almond

Leave a comment:

Working...
X