Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HomeSeer lighting is Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reidfo
    replied
    I was pretty excited to see the email today on the new switches, and the price point is attractive. I have a few questions before I place an order.
    1. Can the dimmers be set to turn on (single tap) to a preset level or last level, or would you have to use events to do this?
    2. Do the switches support beaming?
    3. Is the firmware upgradeable over the air?

At any rate, these look great. The only question is how many I'll be ordering to start with.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by kesterf View Post
    Any plans to offer in color "Light Almond"?
    Not initially. Perhaps later in the year.

Leave a comment:

• kesterf
    replied
    Any plans to offer in color "Light Almond"?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by S-F View Post
    So I'm assuming it's press to dim just like the GE switches?
    Is there a way to disable the LED indicators on the side? Can you use them as night light like with the GE switches?

Basically I just want GE switches of higher quality with instant status.
    The LEDs indicators on the dimmer are not programmable. They are simply on when the load is on or are on relative to the dim level. Otherwise, they're off.

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    So I'm assuming it's press to dim just like the GE switches?
    Is there a way to disable the LED indicators on the side? Can you use them as night light like with the GE switches?

Basically I just want GE switches of higher quality with instant status.

Leave a comment:

• Automated
    replied
    What type of dimmer circuit does it have, forward phase, balanced/symmetric forward phase, or reverse/inverse phase?

Do the new switches contain surge/transient protection components?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    started a topic HomeSeer lighting is Here!

HomeSeer lighting is Here!

I've been trying to post this most of today but it's BUSY here!! We just announced our new wall switches with a press release yesterday and a newsletter today. Product is in-house now and we're working on final preparations to ship (officially) on 3/31. Looks like the first orders will actually ship tomorrow.

Store Product Pages

Here's the scoop: The new wall dimmer and wall switch include a 500 series Z-Wave module and are Z-Wave Plus certified. We also support the new "central scene" class which gives the switches some nice new features... notably instant status updates and double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold event triggers. Here's a quick and dirty video of the double-tap feature of a HS-WD100+ dimmer in operation:

https://youtu.be/8RSFRINNFOg

Lighting Press Release

Lighting Page
Working...
X