This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post

Rich, will you also add the option to leave the bottom LED on when the dimmer is turned off?
    Since we're bringing this threat to life. Rich, it's been years since you guys have been looking into an option to leave the bottom LED on. It is a super simple implementation and doesn't have to interfere with current functionality... Is there any way you can add that option already???

Comment

Since we're bringing this threat to life.
      YOUR WELCOME!!!! LOL!!!
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

That's what I want. I want the LEDs to show to current DIM level (which is unique to this dimmer as far as I know), and also to somewhat behave like other dimmers (leave the bottom LED on when the dimmer is off). Basically a combination of those will leave the bottom LED on at all times.

Was there ever a solution for this? I have both 100’s and 200’s dimmers. Seeking firmware option rather than some event workaround. Insteon Dimmers behave this way.

HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

• There have been no firmware changes to implement this feature. The Wx100 devices are end of life and HomeSeer has stated that there will be no further firmware enhancements.

If this is a feature you want HomeSeer to implement on the Wx200 it would be best to open a support ticket so there is a formal record of this request. Unfortunately requesting a feature in the forums holds little sway with HomeSeer. The more people who contact HomeSeer about feature requests the more likely it will be that HomeSeer implements the feature you request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krumpy View Post

Was there ever a solution for this? I have both 100’s and 200’s dimmers. Seeking firmware option rather than some event workaround. Insteon Dimmers behave this way.
            If I understand you correctly, this feature has been available on the 200 series dimmers for a long time. Check the description for parameter 3 in the back of the online guide: https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uplo...0-Manual-6.pdf
            Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

• Here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	B002CF35-15C1-418D-83F4-A76CD9C2247C.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	1350458
              Randy Prade
              Aurora, CO
              Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• What’s the best way to have ALL the LEDs come ON when the load is on and OFF when the load is off?

Comment

Working...
                X