replied
    Almond Color Kits Now Available!

The almond color kits are here now!

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...12#post1297712

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Its so much easier to just use an appliance module, they are getting so small now. What is the objection to an appliance module?
    Same as the other guys have posted. I have 5 in-wall z-wave outlets, which I definitely prefer aesthetically over the plug-in modules. I do have 4 different plug-in models and the best by far is the Aeon Gen 6. Essentially, I'd like that functionality (not too concerned about the LED) but built-in. An enhanced version of the Cooper, Enerwave, GE ones if you will.

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    Rich, Mark

How about the next item in the tremendously successful HS branded line - a decora Z-Wave outlet with both sockets independently controllable (with local control also) and power monitoring. HS-DO100+ ??

Cheers
    James
    +1 (or +2, or +3).

I would have installed plenty of these around our house if they existed. I have looked for one with power monitoring in the in-wall switch for a while. I would be especially interested if both outlets we monitored (could do with control of one if both were monitored. . .if that made a difference). And also being able to use the LED as a night light. . .(and throwing in motion detection and temperature sensor. . .even better). :-)

The appliance modules stick out. . .so they don't work so well in hallways and entry areas, or in kitchen outlets. Some of them do better than others on size and shape. I much prefer the integrated outlet unless it is a temporary setup. Using an appliance module in the kitchen to control under the counter lighting doesn't have the same WAF. If I was going to implement a fully smart house (with control of all electrical outlets and power monitoring throughout). . .appliance modules in every outlet just wouldn't cut it.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Its so much easier to just use an appliance module, they are getting so small now. What is the objection to an appliance module?
    I have some were the equipment sitting in front of it would stick out too far with plugin modules. Independent power metering on each outlet would be great too

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied

Rich, Mark

How about the next item in the tremendously successful HS branded line - a decora Z-Wave outlet with both sockets independently controllable (with local control also) and power monitoring. HS-DO100+ ??

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    HS outlets?

Rich, Mark

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Rich is there an issue with the store? I just checked this morning now and I'm able to add the 3 pack of dimmers and the 3 pack of companion switches to my cart but the singles still show "on order". The 5 packs also looks the same way. I don't want to place an order if they not in stock and also I only need two dimmers not 3, but I'm assuming his is just all a website mix up?
    Yes, we did have a "glitch" with the store... a bit of automation that went awry. Some folks were able to place orders for items not in stock. We have fixed this and canceled those orders. Sorry for the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• integlikewhoa
    replied
    Just got an update from the factory and we should have them ready to ship during the last week of this month (March).
    Rich is there an issue with the store? I just checked this morning now and I'm able to add the 3 pack of dimmers and the 3 pack of companion switches to my cart but the singles still show "on order". The 5 packs also looks the same way. I don't want to place an order if they not in stock and also I only need two dimmers not 3, but I'm assuming his is just all a website mix up?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Just got an update from the factory and we should have them ready to ship during the last week of this month (March). Make sure your email is on the list so you will be the first to be notified when they are ready to ship:

https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...nt=24629775366

We also have Almond color change kits.
    Thanks Rich

Leave a comment:

• integlikewhoa
    replied
    Just got an update from the factory and we should have them ready to ship during the last week of this month (March). Make sure your email is on the list so you will be the first to be notified when they are ready to ship:

We also have Almond color change kits.
    Well that's longer then I hoped but happy to have an answer and also glad to see color change kits starting to be available

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied

We also will have Almond color change kits before then.

Mark

Is there an expected re-stock date for the HS-WD100+ dimmers?

Cheers
    James
    Last edited by rjh; March 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• integlikewhoa
    replied
    Mark

Cheers
    James
    Last I was told was mid March but that's fast approaching. Was also told just to sign up for the updates and no real date given.

Seems like not enough are being ordered or something as the switches go out of stock every few months or so. Probley waiting to long to order another stock order of them. I was only waiting for the companions and going to order dimmers at the same time for free shipping. Now both are out of stock.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Date for re-stocking?

Mark

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Originally posted by jrfuda View Post
    The model I have is Lutron MA-LFQHW-WH Maestro Fan Control and Dimmer Kit (paste into Amazon and it will come up). It has 7 light and fan levels, VERY fine control of both and the best fan speed control I've ever used. Going 7 years without failure on several of them. If HS lighting released something like that in ZWave, it would be great, especially the 7 fan speeds versus the 3 all the other options have. You can even program ramp rates, delay off and other features using long presses and blink codes. They've very nice, just missing the remote control aspect. Oh, and their dimmable LED handling is less than perfect, I get a brief, flicker about once ever 10 minutes or so on the fixtures that have LEDs on them
    Thanks. That is the same one I was looking at. . .now to decide.

Leave a comment:

• jrfuda
    replied
    Originally posted by TechFan View Post
    r. . .what model are you using? This is the one from HomeDepot I was considering (even though the fan only has 3 speeds)
    Maestro 1 Amp Single-Pole 7-Speed Combination Fan and Light Control - White...
    The model I have is Lutron MA-LFQHW-WH Maestro Fan Control and Dimmer Kit (paste into Amazon and it will come up). It has 7 light and fan levels, VERY fine control of both and the best fan speed control I've ever used. Going 7 years without failure on several of them. If HS lighting released something like that in ZWave, it would be great, especially the 7 fan speeds versus the 3 all the other options have. You can even program ramp rates, delay off and other features using long presses and blink codes. They've very nice, just missing the remote control aspect. Oh, and their dimmable LED handling is less than perfect, I get a brief, flicker about once ever 10 minutes or so on the fixtures that have LEDs on them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X