HS-WS100 Issue -- On Off On Clicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WS100 Issue -- On Off On Clicks

Recently, several of my HS-WS100 switches have begun, when manually switched on, click On, then immediately turn Off, then back On. Previously, when I initially obtained the switches I encountered this, and there was a firmware update that supposedly addressed this, so I applied it; however, the issue is back and is happening with multiple switches (and they are all at current firmware levels).

Anybody??

Comment

Factory reset the switch and reinclude it. If that does not work it could be a bad switch.

Comment

I have one doing the same thing... I updated the firmware a while back but it didn't help. It varies with this on/off behaviour. Some days are worse than others. Other days, it may only turn off/on once..So I'm thinking I need to replace it too. I'd be happy to find a good used one as they're pretty expensive here in Canada.
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
        X