HS-WD100+ on level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100+ on level

I just bought some used HS-WD100+ and when I turn them on locally they only turn on to 35%. I assume some programming left over from previous owner. How do I change this. Should have I reset them to factory default before programming them?

A factory reset would be a good starting point.

Comment

Figured it out. Just press and hold the top paddle until it turn on 100%. Then next time when you turn on it will go to 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
        Figured it out. Just press and hold the top paddle until it turn on 100%. Then next time when you turn on it will go to 100%.
        That is the way it operates by design. If you single click on it turns on to the last dim level. If the last dim level was for example 50%, it turns on to 50%. To have it turn on to 100% when a previous dim level was less than 100% you would need to hold down the paddle to ramp up. People have been complaining about this aspect of operation for years.

Comment

Remember, you can create scenes with these. I have one setup such that a single click of the upper paddle sets the light to one level and a double click of the upper sets it to full.
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

That i knew. That’s why a bought them. Double tap up opens my blinds and double tap down closes them.

Comment

Working...
            X