Firmware Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Upgrades

I am sure this has been asked many times but the numerous answers range all over. Is there a place to get firmware updates for z wave switches and outlets? I am specifically looking for Honeywell / jasco firmware. I have recently starting getting some devices that drop off and I have to reset the power to bring them back and figured it may be a firmware issue since I moved my HS3 to a server rather than the Hometroller box I purchased. In the move I upgraded to the latest upgrade and that is when my devices (about 4 of them all Jasco) started dropping off every couple of days or so.

Thanks

You have to get them from Jasco

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

On a related note, is there any plan for HS4 to automatically upgrade the firmware of all of their brand switches installed as nodes, if the user chooses to have that happen? This is merely a hypothetical as after two+ months I am nearly back to a stable platform on HS4. It's part of the "if it ain't broke don't mess with it" but also the "I wonder if things would be more reliable with simple off and on events if my switches were on the latest firmware"?

Comment

Working...
      X