HS-WD200+ Blinking LED when Event Action Blink = No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD200+ Blinking LED when Event Action Blink = No

I have enabled status mode on one of my HS-WD200+ and set up a few events to control the 2nd LED. When I have an event that changes the LED to blink any subsequent event that changes the same LED changes the color but the LED keeps blinking. In the events that are supposed to change the LED to a solid color the control is set to blink = no but this seems to be ignored once a blink = yes control is sent. Once the blink = yes is sent I get the following errors in my log once a new status is sent.
    Code:
     [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Sep-03 09:02:35[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000] [/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Z-Wave Error[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Event Action Set HSWX200 action for event Alarm Alarm Armed Stay Status failed for device node 36[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Sep-03 09:02:35[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000] [/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Z-Wave Error[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Event Action Set Configuration Parameter to enable status mode failed in Event Alarm Alarm Armed Stay Status node: 36[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    In this example the Alarm Stay Status event is supposed to make the 2nd LED on node 36 solid blue. I get the above error and the LED color is changed but the LED remains blinking.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Comment

I think I had something similar if not the same. I wound up killing power (pulled the safety) to the switch for a few min. and powered back up. Everything worked as expected after that. .
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X