New WD-200+ ST Owner and User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New WD-200+ ST Owner and User

Awesome product with the WD-200+. Replace a GE dimmer with this and like it.

Have it tied to ST (SmartThings) and used darwinsden DTH with ST WebCore and have some questions.

First, if I push a single tap (button 7) up, even though looking at devices in ST says
    Code:
    singleTapToFullBright
    is set to false, it still goes 100% with physical push and all the LED's light up. How can I fix this behavior?

I did create my own piston to get some functionality through the LED's and got it so if a contact sensor is closed, all lights set to
    Code:
    setswitchnormalmode()
    . But if said sensor is open, I have it set for
    Code:
    setstatusled(2,1,1)
    , and the second light flashes red, but then all other lights are solid red. Since I want to use each light to indicate something different, was hoping the other lights stayed default (blue in this case) unless another trigger happens elsewhere.

Do I need to do more with this piston? I created it in the ST classic app. If not, what else can I do and how?

Thanks much.

These forums pretty dead? Was hoping to get input on this. Don't see this covered elsewhere in here that was helpful to me.

Comment

Likely not many ST users in the forums here.
      HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

No idea on ST side, but make sure LEDs are only set one at a time as HS Support has stated you should not set multiple at once or blinking side-effects can occur. ST forum might have more specific help for you.

Comment

Working...
        X