New HS-WD200+ Status LEDs Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HS-WD200+ Status LEDs Question

I'm still learning about setting the LED colors. I followed the instructions on the video in the help section but it didn't work for me. I created an event when the paddle is pressed 3 times the status colors change to red. Nothing happens. But playing around with it I found that when I first changed the mode to status and then changed the color all worked. In the video it didn't seem like you had to do that first step.

Originally posted by joewilly1 View Post
    I'm still learning about setting the LED colors. I followed the instructions on the video in the help section but it didn't work for me. I created an event when the paddle is pressed 3 times the status colors change to red. Nothing happens. But playing around with it I found that when I first changed the mode to status and then changed the color all worked. In the video it didn't seem like you had to do that first step.
    It is true that ZWave parameter 13 needs to be set to 1 in order for the LEDs to be in status mode. But unless you are changing the colors in script, this should not be a requirement for you. Back when I changed colors using events, I never did anything special.

Do note that the ZWave event action (HS-WX200 Actions) need to be set to "Set Status Mode LED color" as opposed to "Set Normal Mode Color".

Could you include a screen shot of the event changing the status color?

Comment

Working...
    X