Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlling HS-HD200+ LED's - Any way to use a variable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling HS-HD200+ LED's - Any way to use a variable?

More for fun than for anything practical I wanted to change all my LED's to Blue if there was a water leak and Red if there was a smoke alarm going off etc. In a useless sort of geeky way I could see playing with this for holloween, XMAS, 4th of July, or anything else too.

I have a bunch of these and it's a lot of work to line-by-line this even though copying an event is a very handy thing.

Is there anyway to have one event with them all in it called by other events that can push a color and/or blink state "variable" to them?

Thanks...

Tom

You could create a virtual switch to hold the LED color. Change the color of both at the same time.

Or you could do it in script, like I do.

Comment

I didn't see anyway to do it, but thought I'd ask. Thanks...I kind of had the idea that I wanted to handle everything via the HS interface for it's simplicity...but I'm guessing I'll have to make that jump sometime.

Comment

Not necessarily directly controlled by a variable, but if you can trigger an Event (such as when a variable changes), then you can change the lights...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 7.12.36 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	1370982

Comment

Working...
        X