HS-WD200+ Multitap on multiple devices - HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD200+ Multitap on multiple devices - HS3

I am pretty sure this doesn't work, but really hoping I'm missing something.

Say I have a manual event that turns on all the lights in the house and I want that assigned that to Scene control 1002 on many or every HS-WD200+ I have. Is there anyway to build an event at all, built in or using something like the EasyTrigger plugin, to do that without adding event steps one at a time for all of them? IE - Configure the whole group at once as a trigger. It's not the end of the world by any means, but seems extremely tedious considering both the control software and hardware are built by the same vendor.

As a followup question...any idea if that's possible is HS4?

Tom

EasyTrigger:

1. Define group containing all your HS-WD200+ central scene devices.
    2. Create event "If any device in central scene group has its value set to 1002 THEN turn on all the lights".

edit: or "...THEN run event All Lights On"
    -Wade

Comment

Thx...jeez I'd tried the exact same thing trying to use the "change and becomes" option and knew "set" was how to do it but didn't think the "expression" part would work for this. Sorry to even bother you...and thanks KiloSeer.

Comment

OK, clearly I'm not good at this.

I put 2004/1004 in as the expression in two different events. Tapping it 4 times on top and bottom works, but so does any number of taps.

These are the group trigger options...in the graphic

I assuming all the <,>,not equal to ones don't work because I'm looking for "X" which leave the only "set" as the one with expressions.

If you could be so kind, what should my syntax look like here?

About the only regular expression I've ever used were in BGP routing and were quite simple...unless this is supposed to be ^2004$...which doesn't change anything. The help file for variables i have used a few times for really simply things, but don't get how you'd reference the single devices inside a group that changed.

Attached Files

Comment

Try... Any device's value in this group had its value set and expression is true...

$DEVICEVALUE == 2004

or substitute whatever value is appropriate instead of 2004.
          -Wade

Comment

Awesome...Thanks so much for your time!

Comment

Working...
            X