WD200 led control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD200 led control

Just got a WD200 to replace a WS100. Do not see the option in the z-wave action to change the LED indicator colors?

Here's what I did in HS3

Comment

In your event's "action" list, select "ZWave Actions", then select "HS-WX200 Actions" in the drop down box (on mine it is the last entry). Then choose your device (or "All"), then choose "Set Status Mode Color".

Comment

I don't have the HS-WX200 actions option. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	225
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	1404376

Comment

What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running? The WD200 needs a specific version of the Z-Wave plugin. This is stated in the product page for the WD200. How to program the LEDs is discussed in the WD200 user guide.

Comment

I have 3.0.2.0. I don't see anything in the guide about zwave version required https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uplo...0-Manual-4.pdf ?>

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
              I have 3.0.2.0. I don't see anything in the guide about zwave version required https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uplo...0-Manual-4.pdf ?>
              That is why I changed my post to state that the product page specifies the Z-Wave plugin version.

Are you following the examples in the manual where it explains how to set the colors? Maybe you can post a screenshot after you have selected "Z-wave Actions." When you make this selection the "HS-WX200 Actions" appears.

Comment

I seem to recall that the ZWave actions drop down list did not have a scroll indicator, but still allowed scrolling. Try using the down arrow to ensure you are at the bottom of the list (the HS-WX200 actions are the last item).

If that item really is not there, then be sure you are running the correct ZWave plugin version, then delete and re-add the switch.

Comment

Maybe a silly question, but when you say you replaced the WS with a WD, did that include HomeSeer/ZWave either adding it as a new device, or Scanning (from ZWave device tab) to update the configuration?

Comment

Working...
                  X