Full maual of all paramaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full maual of all paramaters

I have several of these switches, I realize it's not sold anymore, but there used to be a PDF link that no longer loads.

Where can I find the full manual for these switches, specifically I want to keep the LEDs on the side off all the time (regardless of full bright or dim level) possible?

Go to help and scroll down to legacy

Comment

What was said about going to Legacy. But note that the new WX300 has the same parameters as the WD200, except for the addition of parameter 32.

I made up a cheat sheet for myself in one of my readme files, since I seem to always manage to misplace the manual that came with the switch. It might help you:

Z-Wave Parameters
      Parameter Description (Default)
      Value=Description
      All these parameters are 1 byte long

3 Sets bottom LED operation (in normal mode) (1)
      0= bottom LED ON if load is OFF
      1= bottom LED OFF if load is OFF

4 Sets paddle’s load orientation (0)
      0 = Top of Paddle turns load ON
      1 = Bottom of Paddle turns load ON

11 Set dimmer Ramp rate for remote control (3)
      Possible values: 0-90 0=No delay (instant ON), 1=1 second

12 Set dimmer Ramp rate for local control (3)
      Possible values: 0-90 0=No delay (instant ON), 1=1 second

13 Sets dimmer mode of operation (0)
      0=Normal mode (load status)
      1=Status mode (custom status)

14 Sets the Normal mode LED color (0)
      Possible values: 0-6 0=White, 1=Red, 2=Green, 3=Blue, 4=Magenta, 5=Yellow, 6=Cyan

21 Sets the Status mode LED 1 (bottom) color (0)
      Possible values: 0-7 0=Off, 1=Red, 2=Green, 3=Blue, 4=Magenta, 5=Yellow, 6=Cyan, 7=White
      22 Sets the Status mode LED 2 color
      23 Sets the Status mode LED 3 color
      24 Sets the Status mode LED 4 color
      25 Sets the Status mode LED 5 color
      26 Sets the Status mode LED 6 color
      27 Sets the Status mode LED 7 (top) color

30 Sets the dimmer Blink frequency for All LEDs in Status mode (1) (Desired: 5)
      Possible values: 0, 1-255 0=No blink, 1=100ms ON then 100ms OFF

31 Sets LED(s) 1-7 to Blink in Status mode (0)
      Bitmask defines specific LEDs to enable for blinking: Note: this decimal value is derived from a hex code calculation based on the following:
      Bit 0 = led 1, Bit 1 = led 2, Bit 2 = led 3, Bit 3 = led 4, Bit 4 = led 5, Bit 5 = led 6, Bit 6 = led 7
      IE: value of 1 = first LED, 64 = led 7

32 Sets the dimmer or switch configuration (WX300's only) (0)
      Needs to be set before inclusion!
      0=Dimmer
      1=Switch

Comment

Here is a link to the user manual https://homeseer.com/guides/HS-WD200-Manual.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by jpm View Post
          ...I want to keep the LEDs on the side off all the time (regardless of full bright or dim level) possible?
          I don't think there is a specific setting for that.

Comment

So I guess the only way to accomplish what I want is with an Event, such that anytime the switch goes to a value not 0/off then set LEDs back to status mode. Not elegant, but OK.

Complication is now if the status LEDs were already indicating something, and the switch value changes, need to go back and display that status again, not just turn them all off.

Comment

Originally posted by jpm View Post
              I have several of these switches, I realize it's not sold anymore, but there used to be a PDF link that no longer loads.

specifically I want to keep the LEDs on the side off all the time (regardless of full bright or dim level) possible?
              There is a super simple way to do it just once. You can just make it a Manual Event and then just click to trigger. You can even keep it around to do maintenance on this or other switches. Just change the switch name and what you want the LED's to do.

Just create an event that sets the switch to status mode with the LED's off. If nothing turns the LED's on, then they will remain off.

Something like this. Just select the LED Actions from the ZWave menu then the switch then select Set Status Mode for LED's.
              Under the drop-down, the LED's are listed but one of them in the list is "All".

Just select All and set it to Off. All LED's will be off regardless of what dim level the dimmer is in.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Status Example.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	1518080

Comment

Working...
              X