Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd WX200 Dimmer Added After Event Creation - "All" not working for global LED change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd WX200 Dimmer Added After Event Creation - "All" not working for global LED change

I received 3 new WX200 dimmers. I installed the first one and created several events and with the LED actions I had "Choose a device" set to "All". Works great on the first device.

I then added the 2nd WX200 but the "All" doesn't seem to want to update the LEDs on it. If I change my event to specifically change the LED on the 2nd WX200, that works. But I'd much rather use "All" for global LED changes (I'll be adding at least two more). I really don't want to have to have 3-4 sets of 15-20 events for each dimmer.

Has anyone seen this? Is there something I must do to add newly installed WX200's to be included in the "All"? I can't find any documentation or posts on this.

Thanks!
    Ben

UPDATE: Appears to be resolved. I did an exclude and re-added and it seems to be working fine now. No clue what happened the first time as the initial add seemed to go flawlessly, and all of the attributes of the 2nd WX200 were reporting exactly like the first one that was working fine with the "All" selection.

For future ones I install, I'll be making sure they work with the "All" selection prior to setting up/updating all the events for the device.

Comment

Working...
    X