WS200 or WS100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WS200 or WS100

I have both generations of HS light switches and no idea anymore which is which. I have one that seems very delayed when turning it on. I'm not sure if there's a way to turn off the scene function in any version of firmware, but the firmware it reports is
    Current Firmware: Manufacturer = HomeSeer Version: 50.3
    I'm guessing other have dealt with this already, Since it shows ZWP I'm thinking it's the newer one, and I'd like load 5.12 in it, but done want to lose it with the wrong firmware.
    Network and Node ID Manufacturer HomeSeer Technologies LLC (ID=0xC)
    Product Type 0x4447 Product ID 0x3033
    Z-Wave Plus Node Type ZWP Node Z-Wave Plus Role Type Always On Slave
    Supports Status Yes Library Type Enhanced Routing Slave
    Z-Wave Lib Version 6.01 (ZDK 6.81) Application Version 50.3
    Hardware Version 255 Associated Device Main Laundry Laundry Central Scene
    Cmd Class: Central Scene
    Cmd Class Version: 3
    Any guidance would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Tom

This is one area that I was very surprised to stumble into - so much so that I resolved to NOT try to update any firmware. Once the switch is in the wall, which one it is should be completely and easily apparent in the software, yet the numbers just don't seem to add up/reflect "what". Initially I expected there would be both safeguards so that I won't accidentally apply the wrong firmware upgrade, and also that the upgrade process would be easy/automatically applied, without destroying any settings or configurations. Perhaps HS4 will incorporate more user-friendly/automatic firmware upgrade options and methods?

Comment

Working...
    X