Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to factory reset Leviton HCM06 switches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how to factory reset Leviton HCM06 switches?

Hi,

I have some Leviton HCM06 switches (the older models, before they added the series of LEDs down the left side) that I would like to factory reset, but I can't find any info on doing that. These are a mix of the older version that use the program button to set an X-10 code, and the even older version that has two dials under the rocker for setting the X-10 code.

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried holding the device on for 14 seconds?

Comment

Have you tried holding the device on for 14 seconds?
      I just tried that, and it doesn't seem to do anything. I would think the LED or the house lights should blink somehow to indicate a reset?

Comment

The LED is supposed to blink if it resets. Have you tried shutting off the power to the circuit and then retrying?

Comment

I just tried turning the power off and on and retrying, but still nothing. I've tried holding the on button for 15 seconds or more (with the light on and the light off) and I tried holding down the off button for 15 seconds or more (with the light on and off) and none of those cause the LED to blink.

The only time the LED blinks is when I hold the program button down for several seconds. That's when I can set a new X-10 code. Perhaps that is considered a factory reset?

Comment

Working...
          X