Zwave parameter for disabling multitap on HS WD200+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwave parameter for disabling multitap on HS WD200+

I must be blind but don't see this listed in the manual..pulling it straight from the product page.

What is the parameter number, bytes size, and possible values for disabling multitap?

Thx

-tom

I'm curious why you want to disable this? If no events are set to monitor the multiple taps then they are ignored. Within HS3 you can go to the root node and click on the Z-Wave tab, select settings and change the "Faster Response/Disable Multitap (firmware 5.12 or later)" setting to enabled or disabled.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It does not look like HomeSeer published this parameter. It was added with firmware 5.12 or later so I assume just HomeSeer did not update the docs. You might try opening a ticket with HomeSeer support.

Comment

I am using HS3...the config screen shows this...maybe it's bogus? Says it responds faster. I use multitap on about 8 of my 20, but don't need it on the rest and was playing with using events to change dim rates etc. vs. having to log into each. I backed down from the S2 beta zwave and had to exclude all of them and add them back in...rebuild rules...all the fun stuff. It's really easy to pick one from the pull down list and run it manually to update a bunch of them.
        Attached Files

Comment

You have the feature disabled in your screen shot. Have you tried enabling it?

Comment

drhtmal...yes I can do that and have always done it switch-by-switch in the past. I've rebuilt my system several times lately. If I was simply adding 1 switch I wouldn't care. Doing it that way takes a ton more steps and time when trying to run thru 20 of them.

All, I'm looking for is the right parameter to send to disable it from an event. I have three things I'm quickly changing this way. Local and remote ramp rates and on some disabling multitap. I'm assuming the same would be useful in scripts.

All I'm asking is what is the parameter and associated string I need to send. I'm guessing Rupp has that answer and it just never got updated in the manual. If it comes up on the config screen someone must, but looking like I may be the first to ask and need to open a ticket with HS support. I'm guessing those guys are crazy busy right now.

Comment

The manual I found at:

https://homeseer.com/wp-content/uplo...0-Manual-6.pdf

Indicates that it is ZWave parameter 6, and is a byte.

Comment

Thanks! I figured there had to be one somewhere. I was pulling ones from the user guide links on the multi pack pages.

Comment

Working...
                X