Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WD200+ Default Single UP Press Behavior (Scene 001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD200+ Default Single UP Press Behavior (Scene 001)

I have over 40 WD200+ switches throughout my house. One thing I can't figure out how to do so far is to modify the default SINGLE UP PRESS behavior (SCENE 001).
    I have programmed commands and routines when I double press and triple press the switches..
    The default behavior for the switch on a SINGLE UP PRESS is to turn the lights for that switch on to their LAST setting.
    I really want them to always come on to 100%

I know I can just write a new routine for each and every switch in the house to tell it on a single press of up paddle to make that light to come on at 100%, but I was hoping there was a setting in the ZWAVE setup on the switch that I could modify and not have to clutter my control panel with 40+ nearly duplicate events.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks
    Brandon

Unfortunately I can't think of another way to change this behavior other than an event or script for each or your 40 WD200+'s

I personally use a script but mine is a bit more complex since later in the evening I want the switches to only come on to 35% and any other time they come on at 100% I still have to use an event to call and pass the ref id of the WD200+'s light
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by bamg7777 View Post
      ...Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks
      Brandon
      You are not missing anything. There has been an endless stream of requests to add the ability to change what a single up or down press does. HomeSeer simply does not want to make that change.

Comment

Keep in mind there is limited addressable memory for use on the 500 series chips which the WD200+ are based on. I believe the current firmware maxes out the memory, if you want a feature added, they have to subtract something to put it in. The upcoming 700 Zwave chip has 4x more memory, granted that means you'll have to wait till the WD300's are created and ship.
        Find out why 700 series Z-Wave is better than Z-Wave 500 & 300 series. And find out which products and devices use 700 series.
        HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
        Number of Devices: 1005
        Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
        X