LED Status on Wall Dimmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Status on Wall Dimmers

I was having problems with the LED's lighting up on my HS-WD200+ Dimmers using Events. I had created an Event to illuminate the #7 LED on ALL HS-WD200+ Dimmers to Red, no blink, when the garage door is open. When I open the garage the event shows that it runs but the LED’s do not change. I also have created events to change other LED’s on specific dimmers to certain colors etc. when I turn on my security, or when motion is detected. All of the events show that they run but no LED’s light up. A few times they did light up on some of these events but then they would not ever clear until I restarted my ZeeTroller, and I do have events to set the Status to OFF when the conditions clear.
    Here is what I found that fixed the problem:
    1. I had The Z-Wave command set to ALL LED 7 to turn red when garage opened but several of my switches are not dimmers. I think it was confusing it since it was trying to send a command to all switches when some don’t have a 7th LED. So, I programmed individual lights to turn the LED ON
    2. Some of the Events would continue in a loop over and over. I don’t know if this was creating problems but it seems it was. So using counters I programmed it to run the event once until the cause triggers again. I think this also fixed it.
    Hope this helps if you have experienced the same issue
Working...
X