Best complimentary none zwave switches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best complimentary none zwave switches?

What are the best complimentary switches for the WS200 in white to keep the same appearance for a cohesive look? I'm assuming cooper has some. I don't plan on wiring my garage lights as an example.

If you're referring to the HS-WS200+ switches they are decora type, so any decora switch would appear identical. The Main difference is that standard switches click and stay in position vs being momentary switches.
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

I've gone all in with the Leviton Z-wave paddle switches, very similar look and function to the WS200's. I've added a few of these where I want non-zwave dimmers - exact same look and function (momentary on/off paddle, dimming status LED's on the left and locator LED at the bottom, not shown in the listing photos) without the connectivity: https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-DDL06...dp/B01I24JBNM/ . For simple on/off loads, any white decora switch is probably your best bet - I don't think there's any non-smart non-dimming switches out there with status LEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by baudfather View Post
        I've gone all in with the Leviton Z-wave paddle switches, very similar look and function to the WS200's. I've added a few of these where I want non-zwave dimmers - exact same look and function (momentary on/off paddle, dimming status LED's on the left and locator LED at the bottom, not shown in the listing photos) without the connectivity: https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-DDL06...dp/B01I24JBNM/ . For simple on/off loads, any white decora switch is probably your best bet - I don't think there's any non-smart non-dimming switches out there with status LEDs.
        Can you do the 5 special triggers from the switch? I like to have them programmed so i can grab any external or bedroom switch and setup scenes to control the house.

Comment

Originally posted by tool172 View Post

Can you do the 5 special triggers from the switch? I like to have them programmed so i can grab any external or bedroom switch and setup scenes to control the house.
          No macro/scene functions on the Leviton. If you're looking for non-smart paddle decora dimmers, the one I linked above is the only one I know of.

Comment

Working...
          X