EVA Logik switch compatibility on HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVA Logik switch compatibility on HS4

Does anyone have any experience with inclusion of EVA Logik Zwave plus brand switches into HS4?

They appear to be the same form factor as HS100 series switches. I'm sure HS doesn't manufacture them here in the US but made by Chinese factory and rebranded for Homeseer. Order a quantity of 1000 or more and you can have your company logo branded on the back. It's pretty standard with North American tech companies these days. Hardware ordered from China, firmware and software flashed by the US tech company onto the device.

I'm not partial to the new switches available in the HomeSeer store. I don't need RGB multicolor led switches. I like a basic, on/off scene capable switch.

I've spent almost $7k in homeseer hardware and into the Homeseer ecosystem. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

But Mark never seems to have things needed for our builds in stock, ie leak sensors and switches are always "on order" so I'm having to source my hardware from other suppliers.

My inquiry is has anyone taken an EVA Logic or like zwave plus switch and flashed Homeseer firmware successfully?
Working...
X