Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New HomeSeer Indoor Pan & Tilt Security Camera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HomeSeer Indoor Pan & Tilt Security Camera!

Our new security cameras are now available! Our indoor model (HS-CAM-I) feature pan & tilt operation, 1080P resolution and WiFi connectivity. Learn more on our store page:
    https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...ecurity-camera
    Learn About HomeSeer

Hi Mark, is there an internal microphone on this model? Possibly a good option for a child's bedroom/nursery.

Comment

Specs at the bottom of the install instructions:

Audio Functionality - Two way (with 3rd party app)

Regards,
      BBB

Comment

Who makes these? Uniden?

Comment

OK, fixed my lost password so I am back to my old self--

How do you access pan & tilt functions? Can it be done from the mobile app?

Comment

Originally posted by gcyeaw View Post
            OK, fixed my lost password so I am back to my old self--

How do you access pan & tilt functions? Can it be done from the mobile app?
            See this for info on how to use the pan and tile in HSTouch I'm not aware of a why to do this in HSMobile at the moment.
            http://help.homeseer.com/help/HSTouc...ing_with_video
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

See this for info on how to use the pan and tile in HSTouch I'm not aware of a why to do this in HSMobile at the moment.
              http://help.homeseer.com/help/HSTouc...ing_with_video
              I discovered pan and tilt is available if you touch the picture in the HSMobile app. App is on my wife's phone, won't work on my flip phone

Comment

which plugin is required for 2-way audio?

Comment

I'm trying to hook these up to NetCam Studio X (not the netcam plugin) , but cannot find a brand in there that works. Anyone know what manufacturer these are made by and what brand/model we should use for the other types of camera software?
                  |
                  | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
                  HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Cannot get it passed the QR code. The blue light blinks fast but nothing else happens HS Log has the following error
                    Mar-02 16:38:26 CAM Error with request: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
                    Mar-02 16:38:26 CAM Error with request: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
                    Mar-02 16:38:21 CAM Error with request: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
                    Mar-02 16:38:21 CAM Error with request: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
                    sigpic
                    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
                    X