Camera resetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera resetting

I'm seeing some odd behavior and wondering if anyone else has seen this. Overnights I see a few of my many HS cameras "resetting". That is, in the case of the indoor cams, they move to the extremes and beep and go back to the former location (not centered like a restart). I don't see any info in any logs that indicate this is being a command or something in the cam itself, nor in my cam mgmt software (Netcam Studio) or HS4 or its plugins. Anyone know what this behavior is and what causes it?
    |
    | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
    HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

One of mine just started doing that also.
    Tried a different power supply and it still resets.
    First connect to power and it was maybe 20 minutes before resets and then maybe every 5 minutes.

Comment

I got an RMA from HS. Sending it back.
      |
      | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show

Comment

Any idea how to fix this issue. All of mine are way out of warranty and are doing this. They were sure nice when they used to work.

Comment

I'm throwing them away and replacing with Amcrest models. I haven't read the latest, but HS can't get these any more anyway.
          |
          | - Gordon

Comment

Working...
          X