Best indoor camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best indoor camera?

Hi all! I'm looking out to buy a camera for indoor use. Can you suggest to me the best option I can have? Please share your thoughts.

I'm using WyzeCam; they are stand-alone, cloud-based cameras, that cost $25 each. It's not a perfect system, but does 90% of what I need, and Google Assistant and Alexa can cast the feed from a single camera to a TV. I purchased a bulk pack of 32Gb micro sd cards to enable local continuous recording.

Comment

I use Amcrest. HS4 has it built in to discover these cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by viroid View Post
        I'm using WyzeCam; they are stand-alone, cloud-based cameras, that cost $25 each. It's not a perfect system, but does 90% of what I need, and Google Assistant and Alexa can cast the feed from a single camera to a TV. I purchased a bulk pack of 32Gb micro sd cards to enable local continuous recording.
        If you are using the Wyze V2 cameras you can flash them with the Wyze RTSP file and then you can see them anywhere you can view RTSP. The new Wyze V3 cameras don't support RTSP yet but they are testing the flash update now and should be released in a couple of months. You can still find the V2 cameras on Fleebay for around $25. I did the same and bought a bulk pack of 32GB micro's during Amazon days for $2.99 each but you can still find them for under $4.00 so why use the cloud unless you want more than three days which I get on my 32gb sd cards, more if not recording in HD.

Comment

Take a look at the Unifi camera's .... great network and camera's intgrate along with the system.. definately on my upgrade path

Comment

Working...
          X