HS-FLS100+ How do I use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-FLS100+ How do I use it?

Received my 3 HS-FLS100+, ungraded to latest zwave, installed one to test and play around with but not sure I understand the settings. Currently controlled by zwave.

How would I make the light come on once it gets dark say for 15 minutes, what would be good starting settings for; On Time, Sensor Load Control and Luminance Report Interval?

Now that this light won't be controlled by a physical switch, I will probably use Alexa or the app, will the light stay on until told to turn off?

In the events, if I want the light to turn on after dark with motion, I'm not understanding what the Lux values mean?

Appears this could be a very useful device but additional info a some practical setups I think would be helpful. Thanks for any tips.

Did you get a chance to check out this post? https://forums.homeseer.com/node/1237813
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you, your post was helpful. I'm still playing around to see what I can control from triggering events vs what the device controls via the On Time, Sensor Load Control settings.

Comment

From my limited testing it appears that with these Settings (on the zwave tab) the light comes on with motion when fairly dark and goes off automatically after 3 minutes.

If I turn the light on manually or with an event it appears the light stays on until I manually turn the light off or an event turns the light off. So the Sensor Load Control time gets bypassed.

Can someone else confirm this is there experience? Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.JPG
Views:	280
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1239449

Comment

Originally posted by rayvino View Post
          From my limited testing it appears that with these Settings (on the zwave tab) the light comes on with motion when fairly dark and goes off automatically after 3 minutes.

If I turn the light on manually or with an event it appears the light stays on until I manually turn the light off or an event turns the light off. So the Sensor Load Control time gets bypassed.

Can someone else confirm this is there experience? Thanks
          From your settings, this is what you can expect:
          When motion is sensed and the LUX value is 30 or below, the light will go on for 180 seconds (3 minutes)... and then turn off. If you'd like the light to go on when it's lighter outside, change the Sensor Load Control to a value higher than 30. If you'd like the light to stay on longer than 180 seconds, change the On Time value to a higher number.

And yes... if you send a Z-Wave command to turn the light on, the sensor will ignore the On Time value and stay on until you turn it off with a Z-Wave command. This is the proper behavior.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X