New Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Feature

All of my FLS100's are working great, but there's one feature that would be quite handy to have. A disable command to turn off the motion sensor would be really helpful, so when there's a lot of false triggers due to weather related motion I can keep the floodlights from turning on and off all night. While I try to ensure the motion sensors are not pointing at any trees or bushes, it's not always possible.

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
    All of my FLS100's are working great, but there's one feature that would be quite handy to have. A disable command to turn off the motion sensor would be really helpful, so when there's a lot of false triggers due to weather related motion I can keep the floodlights from turning on and off all night. While I try to ensure the motion sensors are not pointing at any trees or bushes, it's not always possible.
    Yes you can do this it's just a setting. Look for the sensor load control setting and change that value to zero. That will decouple the sensor from the load.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      Yes you can do this it's just a setting. Look for the sensor load control setting and change that value to zero. That will decouple the sensor from the load.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
      Lux sensor threshold, parameter #2 to zero.

That works, thanks.

Z

Comment

Isn't it strange that these motion sensors react to trees moving in the wind ?

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
          Isn't it strange that these motion sensors react to trees moving in the wind ?
          It's a PIR sensor so any movement of a heat source will trigger it.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X