Timeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeout

I know the HS-FLS100+ Floodlight Sensor timeout is configurable for motion events but is there some other config to set an overall maximum on time? The reason I am asking is that I have an event in HS3 to turn on the floodlight when the garage door opens for one minute. If HS3 were to die within that minute the floodlight would remain on forever. So is there an internal config for maximum on time? This is also useful when someone turns this floodlight on manually via HS3 and forgets to turn it off.

I would like my floodlight to turn off after half an hour on its own when there is no motion even when the Z-Wave controller is offline. If it is turned on from motion during darkness I would like it to turn off after the normal timeout which I have as 60 seconds.

If you decouple the internal motion sensor from the load (with a configuration change), then the load will only be controllable via Z-Wave commands. Based on your concern of HS3 being offline before the OFF command is sent, you can just create an override event that sends an OFF command if motion has not been sensed for some period of time.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X