Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-FLS100+ Sensor Not reporting Motion to HS3

Hi,

I recently added 2 HS-FLS100 Sensors to my HS3 system. One is working fine but the other will detect motion and turn on the floodlights but it is not reporting status of the sensor detecting motion. It will always show "Unknown Event" in HS3 under Z-Wave Motion Sensor. The Lux is working and reporting fine and I can turn on and off the Floodlight from HS3. Has anyone had this problem or know of a solution? I really do not want to get out the ladder and remove the Sensor, bring it inside, remove it from HS3 and rescan it again.
    I hope there is a simple solution.

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Try waking the hardware and then do a rescan on the root node. Otherwise you can try removing the device and then add it back in while the hadware is close to your Z-Wave controller.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The rescan on the root node worked!!!!! Thank you so much Rupp!!!! That saved me a lot of time.

Ronnie

Comment

I am having this same issue. I tried the rescan and it does not add the motion sensor, rather it just keeps adding additional Luminance child devices. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by lingerba View Post
          I am having this same issue. I tried the rescan and it does not add the motion sensor, rather it just keeps adding additional Luminance child devices. Any thoughts?
          Never mind...it the motion sensor showed up. All is good now.

Comment

Working...
          X