Firmware update???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware update???

Hello - I cannot find firmware download link on the support page (just documentation/hubitat driver/smart things driver). I am pretty confident there was such a link before as I did upgrade before. Help :-)

Have you found a download link for the HS-FLS100-G2?

I've got 5 of these units, two came with V1.1 firmware and they work flawlessly with Home Assistant and my Aeotec gen5+ z-stick controller.

Three of them cam with v1.0 firmware and these don't work at all with HA. (They are included by the controller but no sensors or switches are accessible)
    HA supports an Over the Air (OTA) upgrade method but HA cannot find an image because it cannot read the manufacture and model number from the v1.0 units. I'm hoping that if I can get a binary image of v1.1 I can upgrade the older versions.

What procedure did you use to perform the upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by gbenson86@gmail.com View Post
      Have you found a download link for the HS-FLS100-G2?

I've got 5 of these units, two came with V1.1 firmware and they work flawlessly with Home Assistant and my Aeotec gen5+ z-stick controller.

Three of them cam with v1.0 firmware and these don't work at all with HA. (They are included by the controller but no sensors or switches are accessible)
      HA supports an Over the Air (OTA) upgrade method but HA cannot find an image because it cannot read the manufacture and model number from the v1.0 units. I'm hoping that if I can get a binary image of v1.1 I can upgrade the older versions.

What procedure did you use to perform the upgrade?
      Sorry missed this completely. I have tried using HS4 to do upgrade but it failed and bricked my device :-(
      I bought new one (G2) that comes with 1.1 firmware.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	86
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1575986‚Äč

Comment

Working...
      X