Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS-LS100+ several sensors not honoring wake-up interval after replacing batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-LS100+ several sensors not honoring wake-up interval after replacing batteries

I replaced dying or dead batteries on 8 HS-LS100+ Leak Sensors. All but one of them have stopped waking up (no wakeup log records) even though the wake interval is set to 12 hours and the "Do Not Log" options is not set in the devices tab. Any ideas?

This problem is causing SDJ-Health to report status as skull and bones.

UPDATE: Manually waking up the device works as far as reading and updating Settings is concerned, however, the log does not show the wake-up.

I’m having the same problem.
    Michael

Comment

Originally posted by sami View Post
      I replaced dying or dead batteries on 8 HS-LS100+ Leak Sensors. All but one of them have stopped waking up (no wakeup log records) even though the wake interval is set to 12 hours and the "Do Not Log" options is not set in the devices tab. Any ideas?

This problem is causing SDJ-Health to report status as skull and bones.

UPDATE: Manually waking up the device works as far as reading and updating Settings is concerned, however, the log does not show the wake-up.
      There is an acknowledged, but not fixed, bug in the Z-Wave pi that occurs sometimes after adding devices. It normally manifest itself as high CPU cycles although things generally continue to work. I have experienced response to, and logging of wake-up calls stopping when the Z-wave pi is in this state. Restarting the Z-wave pi cures the issue. This might not be the issue you are experiencing but worth trying a restart.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X