Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS100 Motion Detector - No access to Advanced Configuration Parameters - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS100 Motion Detector - No access to Advanced Configuration Parameters - Solved!

Recently purchased a motion MS100+ Motion detector. I am running off batteries, and configured that way initially with the Ztool+ phone app. Have a Zee Troller S2 if that matters.

I have an ON event which it is correctly triggering with the MS100 'Motion Detected', don't see any problems there.

I have an OFF event that is triggered with MS100 'No Event', and this appears to be working okay as well.

I cannot figure out how to get access to the advanced configuration parameters indicated on this:
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/12...S-MS100v1b.pdf
    Not visible on the root, or any of the three HS3 created devices for that matter.

I have pressed the MS100 network button 4 times, and HS3 communicates after I do that, I can see it on the device Zwave tab.

I am not getting a battery status or root status (installed yesterday afternoon), and can't tell if MS100 is defaulted to disable that, or what any of the parameters are because I can't get into the advanced configuration parameters. What is wrong, or what is the trick?

I've been reading thru previous forum entries, but haven't found anything on this yet.
    Attached Files

I may have just found the answer. Those confirguration parameters aren't on the advanced configuration tab, they show on the Zwave tab, under the 'Settings' twistie at the bottom (go figure).

Comment

Working...
    X