Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - HS-WV100+ Z-Wave Plus Water Valves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
    Thank you. I was worried that there was a problem with them working with HS as to why you stopped selling them.

Thank you again, I will wait until I see the 3/4" as I am hoping to use them on house hot water line.
    OK great. If you clicked the "notify me" button on the product page and entered your email, you'll automatically get a notification when they are back in stock.
    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      OK great. If you clicked the "notify me" button on the product page and entered your email, you'll automatically get a notification when they are back in stock.
      That would be great but I cannot find them on the HS store anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
        That would be great but I cannot find them on the HS store anywhere.
        I didn't know what you meant but looks like they went "invisible" after going out of stock. All fixed now and BACK IN STOCK! https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...brand_homeseer
        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I have one of these to be installed on my water line.

Could this valve also be used to control a propane tank gas line?

Comment

I am installing several of these in my home. I will keep the existing ball valves as well. But for simplicity sake with a potential remove/replace in the future, is there a way to install these so they can be easily removed in the future? My biggest valve is 1.25", and I'm already not comfortable with soldering.

Any suggestions for installation to make potential future remove/replace easier???

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
              I am installing several of these in my home. I will keep the existing ball valves as well. But for simplicity sake with a potential remove/replace in the future, is there a way to install these so they can be easily removed in the future? My biggest valve is 1.25", and I'm already not comfortable with soldering.

Any suggestions for installation to make potential future remove/replace easier???
              If your piping is copper, most likely some soldering will be necessary. A union fitting will make removal simpler in the future. A flexible section (copper water heater connector, etc.) or two can also make installation more DIY friendly, depending on the situation. If you'll post pictures of your specific piping conditions I'm sure you'll get some helpful suggestions.
              -Wade

Comment

Is the ball valve's internal measurement the same as the water pipe's, or full bore?
                This would be a nice addition to a travel trailer where water leaks can be a problem.
                Been thinking a Zee S2 would be nice on my fifth wheel.
                I've already seen a MOD where same type of 12V ball valve was installed in a fifth wheel plumbing.
                I've got the same type of 12V ball valve on my pickup's aux diesel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Gosuna View Post
                  Is the ball valve's internal measurement the same as the water pipe's, or full bore?
                  It's a full bore valve.

Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

If your piping is copper, most likely some soldering will be necessary. A union fitting will make removal simpler in the future. A flexible section (copper water heater connector, etc.) or two can also make installation more DIY friendly, depending on the situation. If you'll post pictures of your specific piping conditions I'm sure you'll get some helpful suggestions.
                    Sorry for the late reply. I really like Tapatalk, but since the board upgrade, it no longer works for me. And I can't get board email notifications because it floods my inbox! I am going to have my HomeSeer water valves (7 total) installed using unions before and after each HomeSeer valve with a manual 90-degree turn valve in front of each HomeSeer valve. That way I can turn off water flow in the future if a replacement valve is needed. Appreciate the comments!
                    Last edited by NetworkGuy; October 9th, 2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X