Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discontinued?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    HSM200 is still a current product and we are working to get it back into production. Progress is just a bit slower than we anticipated. We will do a big blast when they're available again.
    Thanks Mark. Any idea on timing? Weeks? Months?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by macromark View Post
      HSM200 is still a current product and we are working to get it back into production. Progress is just a bit slower than we anticipated. We will do a big blast when they're available again.
      Hope there will be plenty....there' seems to be some pent up demand
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

      Comment


      • #18
        Good to hear Mark! And thanks for the update.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post

          Hope there will be plenty....there' seems to be some pent up demand
          Pent-up demand, indeed!
          If I could pre-order some, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

          Comment


          • #20
            How do most of you have these set up? Do you keep the default 10 minute blind period? How does this affect events? I would think a shorter timeout would be better.

            Comment


            • #21
              I bought 2 a while ago, and have been trying unsuccessfully to buy more. There is definitely demand for this!

              Comment


              • #22
                Just in case they forgot, we still want these! I'm stuck with a garbage Aeotec multi-sensor...

                Comment


                • #23
                  +1 I need about 5 more of these. Take my money!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Macromark, you stated on September 19th that these were still a current product, is that still the case? Are we just waiting for them to be in production again or is this just not going to happen?
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
                    jean@vaneskahian.com
                    ---------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

                      +1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mrceolla View Post
                        I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

                        +1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.
                        They're showing again.

                        Yes, we're working through the steps for getting them back in stock. It's a longer process than we anticipated. I'll update this thread again when I have a definite timeline.
                        website | products | support | youtube

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Thanks macromark for the update!

                          For those interested, dont miss that you can get an email when it is available from the store page as well!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I am ready to plunk down for 15 units. I hope enough are made to satisfy what is apparently a big need for these. I have 8 of the small 100's and honestly, they are difficult to keep constant power on them without the cords showing. These AC units are simply elegant and should do exactly what i need them to do.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              We received some new samples from the factory and are testing them now. Getting close!
                              website | products | support | youtube

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Great news!!!

                                I admit, I thought was about to read they were ready and available.~~~
                                (maybe hoping is more appropriate )

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X