Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    HSM200 is still a current product and we are working to get it back into production. Progress is just a bit slower than we anticipated. We will do a big blast when they're available again.
    Thanks Mark. Any idea on timing? Weeks? Months?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      HSM200 is still a current product and we are working to get it back into production. Progress is just a bit slower than we anticipated. We will do a big blast when they're available again.
      Hope there will be plenty....there' seems to be some pent up demand
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Good to hear Mark! And thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post

Hope there will be plenty....there' seems to be some pent up demand
          Pent-up demand, indeed!
          If I could pre-order some, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Comment

How do most of you have these set up? Do you keep the default 10 minute blind period? How does this affect events? I would think a shorter timeout would be better.

Comment

I bought 2 a while ago, and have been trying unsuccessfully to buy more. There is definitely demand for this!

Comment

Just in case they forgot, we still want these! I'm stuck with a garbage Aeotec multi-sensor...

Comment

+1 I need about 5 more of these. Take my money!

Comment

Macromark, you stated on September 19th that these were still a current product, is that still the case? Are we just waiting for them to be in production again or is this just not going to happen?
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
                    jean@vaneskahian.com
                    ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

+1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.
                      HomeSeer 3, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Smart Speakers, Foscam cameras, Amcrest camera, RCA HSDB2a doorbell
                      Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Originally posted by mrceolla View Post
                        I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

+1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.
                        They're showing again.

Yes, we're working through the steps for getting them back in stock. It's a longer process than we anticipated. I'll update this thread again when I have a definite timeline.
                        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Thanks macromark for the update!

For those interested, dont miss that you can get an email when it is available from the store page as well!!

Comment

I am ready to plunk down for 15 units. I hope enough are made to satisfy what is apparently a big need for these. I have 8 of the small 100's and honestly, they are difficult to keep constant power on them without the cords showing. These AC units are simply elegant and should do exactly what i need them to do.

Comment

We received some new samples from the factory and are testing them now. Getting close!
                              Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Great news!!!

I admit, I thought was about to read they were ready and available.~~~
                                (maybe hoping is more appropriate )

Comment

Working...
                                X