X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post

Can we get a look? Same exact appearance, I'm wondering... New feature / parameter settings? I'm happy to rw test - no stranger to confidentiality!
    They are on the Store now! Look the same,or at least that is the image on the store.
    https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...nt=23364824134

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    We received some new samples from the factory and are testing them now. Getting close!
    Can we get a look? Same exact appearance, I'm wondering... New feature / parameter settings? I'm happy to rw test - no stranger to confidentiality!

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    new firware ? or somethun... sometimes.. mine do not work well.

it is in the center of the z wave mesh. Maybe it is not a good router?

Leave a comment:

• Meapilot
    replied
    Great news!!!

I admit, I thought was about to read they were ready and available.~~~
    (maybe hoping is more appropriate )

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    We received some new samples from the factory and are testing them now. Getting close!

Leave a comment:

• Nacman
    replied
    I am ready to plunk down for 15 units. I hope enough are made to satisfy what is apparently a big need for these. I have 8 of the small 100's and honestly, they are difficult to keep constant power on them without the cords showing. These AC units are simply elegant and should do exactly what i need them to do.

Leave a comment:

• Meapilot
    replied
    Thanks macromark for the update!

For those interested, dont miss that you can get an email when it is available from the store page as well!!

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by mrceolla View Post
    I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

+1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.
    They're showing again.

Yes, we're working through the steps for getting them back in stock. It's a longer process than we anticipated. I'll update this thread again when I have a definite timeline.

Leave a comment:

• mrceolla
    replied
    I used to see them as "Out of Stock" on the store site, but now I can't even find the item's page via Google. I hope that isn't a sign of bad news.

+1 to those wanting and waiting for these to come back.

Leave a comment:

• jeanv
    replied
    Macromark, you stated on September 19th that these were still a current product, is that still the case? Are we just waiting for them to be in production again or is this just not going to happen?

Leave a comment:

• NET1
    replied
    +1 I need about 5 more of these. Take my money!

Leave a comment:

• Hobbit
    replied
    Just in case they forgot, we still want these! I'm stuck with a garbage Aeotec multi-sensor...

Leave a comment:

• dyueh
    replied
    I bought 2 a while ago, and have been trying unsuccessfully to buy more. There is definitely demand for this!

Leave a comment:

• dibble9012
    replied
    How do most of you have these set up? Do you keep the default 10 minute blind period? How does this affect events? I would think a shorter timeout would be better.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post

Hope there will be plenty....there' seems to be some pent up demand
    Pent-up demand, indeed!
    If I could pre-order some, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X