Discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discontinued?

Originally I was told the manufacturing of this device was being moved to a new manufacturer and it would be available sometime in July or August of this year. But now I I see the HSM200 is no longer listed anywhere on the product page. Can I assume its been discontinued?

I am looking for exactly the same thing! Can anyone that knows or works at HomeSeer shed some light on this?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

I would like an answer as well. Had I known I would have stocked up on a few.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Exactly... I wish I had known!
        Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
        jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

They have been discontinued and have been replaced by the HS-MS100.
          https://shop.homeseer.com/products/z-wave-motion-sensor
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Not a replacement, per se.
            Such is life.

Comment

I've been waiting to return defective ones - what happens?

Edit - I had already done this and am caught up. Duh.

Comment

Seriously Bummed. Great little multisensor. Use the LED all the time to indication different conditions and events. Have 10 deployed throughout the house, and 4 on the shelf (nope, not selling 'em) #tech_hoarder.

Hopefully someone will see the gap this creates and fill it.
                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                  They have been discontinued and have been replaced by the HSM 100.
                  https://shop.homeseer.com/products/z-wave-motion-sensor
                  The HSm 100 is a good product but not close to a replacement at all. No color, luminescence, or temperature.
                  James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Good news! I was wrong. The HSM200 hasn't been discontinued the order for the hardware is just very very overdue so there's still some hope these come back in stock in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      Good news! I was wrong. The HSM200 hasn't been discontinued the order for the hardware is just very very overdue so there's still some hope these come back in stock in the future.
                      That is great news. Thanks for digging into it for us.
                      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Does anyone else make an AC powered multi-sensor? It looks like the HSM200 is the same item as the Express Controls EZMultiPli, which is also out of stock at Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by socalsharky View Post
                          Does anyone else make an AC powered multi-sensor? It looks like the HSM200 is the same item as the Express Controls EZMultiPli, which is also out of stock at Amazon.
                          This is the only one I could find. It's a wonderful device and I hope they really do come back in stock.

Comment

I am interested in getting my hands on one ( or more) as well! Hope they do become available again.

Comment

HSM200 is still a current product and we are working to get it back into production. Progress is just a bit slower than we anticipated. We will do a big blast when they're available again.

Comment

Working...
                              X