Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    You can use a hub, I have one on mine.

I will talk with the developer about the cm11a.
    Thank you so much rjh. you would not believe how much I want this to work. As I said, I would do anything needed even if it means to purchase a new usb to serial converter. I dont think thats a problem, but will to do it. I am so excited about this unit and have tons of plans to use it. I have used hs2 for goodness 15 years or more. The main reason was because of Hs Phone. At the new house we are not using a landline. A few other things I liked was the weather and news plug in. Again, the new house in out in the country, we have satellite internet and if you know about this service, its not cheap and your time is limited. So the Zee has everything I need now. The perfect size I can just install on the wall, by the electric box. So everything that runs the house will be in one little spot. I can shut down a power eating computer. It worked great before the update, as you know, but only with the CM11A. But I also have the ACT interface which is more powerful and would much rather us it as my computer interface and thought that was what the update was going to take care of, but instead I found out I lost everything. The most upsetting thing is when I saw I had Christmas off, (which we all did) and two day afterwards, I was going to hook up all my modules and motion detectors to turn some lights on when I come home late at night, that I found out the light switches really was not put in a good place. But had no fear because I used motion detectors in the the old house. I lost one complete day swapping wires, interfaces, and even usb converters. Still today might work on motion detectors because they dont need the zee unit.
    I will be checking on and off all day to see if anything new, or if you need anything. Would love to sit here and watch TV, and program. But guess not going to happen.
    Thank you again for all your help. I am a great BETA tester because if it is going to go wrong it will go wrong on me. I was so excited to get it working with my CM11A with the old version, would have rather used the ACT, but the CM11A was working, then the disappointment when nothing would respond after the update. But I have faith!
    danielbo

Comment

I think I will be disappointed and thank I will have to send it back. Just go with what I know will work. Have not heard nothing all day, or even since the update came out. I really hoped to have it to work. Not doing me any good just sitting there blinking on and off.
      danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
        I think I will be disappointed and thank I will have to send it back. Just go with what I know will work. Have not heard nothing all day, or even since the update came out. I really hoped to have it to work. Not doing me any good just sitting there blinking on and off.
        I thought you had a help desk ticket on this issue. You get 30 days free support with new purchases so I would take advantage of that.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No Answer From the Help Desk!

I do have a help ticket going, but haven't gotten any help other then telling me a update was coming, then telling me it was here. I was told the update would take care of my problems not being able to use that ACT interface, but instead it made it so I cant use any. I have updated my ticket many of times and nothing. I have even given print outs of the logs. So this have left me begging people on the board for help. I don't know why the help desk is not responding. Im sure Im not the only one who has problems, but thought would get faster response then what I have gotten from the start. Or is there a lot of issues and taking that long to get back with me, if so we should get 60 days of support. I know I sound hateful, but I don't mean to. I just so much want this to work. If not I am going to send it back, I don't know how long I have to try it. I have a small desktop, or maybe even get a smaller one and run HS2pro, or upgrade to 3. But so would like to be a proud owner of the ZEE.
          danielbo

Comment

danielbo,

I just sent you an email regarding your issues.

Pete
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

hi Pete,
              Still have not gotten anything. So excited, hoping you will get it working, so I keep checking. Just checked all folder to make sure I didn't miss it, unless you sent it to the trouble ticket, did check it yet, but normally would get a notice for it too.
              Last edited by danielbo; December 28, 2013, 01:22 PM.
              danielbo

Comment

Yup; its been a while (thinking 2 hours?) and sent an email via the link you have configured on your profile.

Send me an email via my email link instead.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I just did. I dont know the other one went. I checked my server, incase it went to the junk mail, and nothing. Well if you would please try again. Thank you.
                  danielbo

Comment

What is the ticket #, I will look for it. I do have the developer looking into this now. Things are a little slow due to the holidays and vacations so please bare with us!

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                    I do have a help ticket going, but haven't gotten any help other then telling me a update was coming, then telling me it was here. I was told the update would take care of my problems not being able to use that ACT interface, but instead it made it so I cant use any. I have updated my ticket many of times and nothing. I have even given print outs of the logs. So this have left me begging people on the board for help. I don't know why the help desk is not responding. Im sure Im not the only one who has problems, but thought would get faster response then what I have gotten from the start. Or is there a lot of issues and taking that long to get back with me, if so we should get 60 days of support. I know I sound hateful, but I don't mean to. I just so much want this to work. If not I am going to send it back, I don't know how long I have to try it. I have a small desktop, or maybe even get a smaller one and run HS2pro, or upgrade to 3. But so would like to be a proud owner of the ZEE.

Comment

Rich,

I have been checking out Dan's Zee configuration doing it in baby steps.

I should probably post some of the issues that I have seen to help others and can do so after a few more days.

If you want I'll send an email relating to what I have seen and done so far with Dan's Zee and you guys can take it from there?
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

If you found out why it was crashing, or can re-create, definitely send me the details!

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        Rich,

I have been checking out Dan's Zee configuration doing it in baby steps.

I should probably post some of the issues that I have seen to help others and can do so after a few more days.

If you want I'll send an email relating to what I have seen and done so far with Dan's Zee and you guys can take it from there?

Comment

Email sent.
                          - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

I'll be looking into this with Rich.
                            Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Updated Bugzilla ticket # 1405 relating to HS Zee.

Early this morning downgraded Zee to HS3 V.47 and X-10 plugin V.17.

CM11A works fine with combo mentioned above.

Will have a look at the CM11A plugged into the HS3 Pro running on the Ubuntu box in the next few minutes.

I also noticed that there was no X-10 device type tab in most recently X-10 plugin and HS3 Zee OS combo.

Posting here but just quickly checked HS3 running on Ubuntu with X10 CM11A.

I can get to the configuration for one X10 device but its never saved such that I cannot test it.

Note that this is running most current version of HS3 Pro and X10 plugin on the Ubuntu 12.X box.

Back to the Zee I just reloaded most current version of HS3 OS (V54) and newest X10 Plugin to show some pics.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Pete; January 2, 2014, 10:42 AM.
                              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Update for Zee

One thing I cant understand is why is there a X10 tab. When you have already set it up on the first tab.
                                Now if they could keep CM11 running with one thing I saw the added was the camera setup would be great.
                                Then still looking for the setup for ACT interface to be fixed, would like to try it. Cant get a wall switch to work, tried three of them and I know one worked fine for sure at the old house, but that was using ACT. This wall switch is located right next to the Zee unit, so it should work. Its for my duxk to dawn light, didnt want it on all night.
                                Just still have a hard time of understanding why with a new release I loose my CM11-A and Pete has to get it running again.
                                Why is it not checked to see if its working before its sent out as an upgrade?
                                danielbo

Comment

Working...
                                X