New to ZEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to ZEE

I purchased a Hometroller Zee with the 2Gig CT-100 thermostat and have been using it for about a week. I am pretty satisfied with it. Setup was a breeze. The only issue I have so far is that I can't see the humidity value reported on the android app or the web setup page. It does display on the thermostat. I just can't see it remotely or create any events based on it because it always shows zero. Does anyone know how to fix this?

If memory serves me correctly the Z-Wave protocol doesn't provide a path to transmit the humidity so there's no way to get it from the stat to the automation server.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Does that mean I can't monitor humidity with this sensor I just ordered either?
      http://store.homeseer.com/store/Aeon...-P1325C57.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        If memory serves me correctly the Z-Wave protocol doesn't provide a path to transmit the humidity so there's no way to get it from the stat to the automation server.
        Rupp, not true. humidity should show up on the device mgmt page of the web interface. However, the standard Android project does not yet include a humidity element. That will be addressed with a new project in the future.
        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Humidity is listed in the web interface but it always shows zero.

Comment

Originally posted by ebyars View Post
            Humidity is listed in the web interface but it always shows zero.
            You might need to do a rescan. make sure you have the latest version installed. Your CT100 should look like this:
            Attached Files
            Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

How do I rescan?

Comment

Working...
              X