Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My html page doesn't work

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my Zee to access custom page. I don't know what I doing wrong.

When I type this URL: http://IP/test.aspx the browser is "connecting" to the page but doesn't finish loading the page. It seems to be stuck in one process.
    It's the original test file that I didn't changed.

In the log I see:
    ASP.NET application host created
    Creating ASP.NET application host...

and that's all.

What's wrong?
    Last edited by Lada; December 5, 2013, 10:56 AM.

Hi.

Did you get any further with this ? I'm having the same problem and can not get the test.aspx script to run.

As a test I created a simple hello world .html which loaded almost instantly. I renamed it to .aspx and the page never loaded even after retrying many times.

Phill

Comment

Same here. Rich said there was a change coming to fix an aspx performance issue. I'm hopeful this will fix this issue.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Great thanks. I'll just hang fire for the update.

Phill

Comment

Hello,

I updated today to the last version 3.0.0.55.
          And unfortunatly it doesn't help

The aspx in VB can't compile (error 500 Thread aborded).
          I compiled a simple aspx in C# (HomeSeer_REST_API.aspx) but everytime I want to execute it later it recompile the file (even if I don't change the file).

So I rolled back in 3.0.0.47, super !!!!

I don't want to be unpolite (I know it's not easy to do such product), but I bought a product which was not in Beta, on the documentation it says that it supports the aspx but in reality it is not working, even after 2 updates.

I really need to know if it will work one day, otherwise I will use another box.

Thank you.
          Last edited by Lada; January 29, 2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lada View Post
            Hello,

I updated today to the last version 3.0.0.55.
            And unfortunatly it doesn't help

The aspx in VB can't compile (error 500 Thread aborded).
            I compiled a simple aspx in C# (HomeSeer_REST_API.aspx) but everytime I want to execute it later it recompile the file (even if I don't change the file).

So I rolled back in 3.0.0.47, super !!!!

I don't want to be unpolite (I know it's not easy to do such product), but I bought a product which with not in Beta, on the documentation it says that it support the aspx but in reality it is not working, even after 2 updates.

I really need to know if it will work one day, otherwise I will use another box.

Thank you.
            Did you put in a Bugzilla ticket on this issue?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No but I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Lada View Post
                No but I will.
                Thanks. This is the only way for the HST developers to know there's an issue.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I also have upgraded to .55 - I am having intermittent success and occasionally (maybe 1 in 10 times) the .aspx will load but it does take a long time, typically minutes.

As a ticket has been raised I'll leave it at that and just watch this thread for updates.

Interestingly, if you just try and load a page called "test" with no suffix, you seem to get a response with a homeseer header and footer with the contents full of interesting what look like widgets.

Comment

Update for Zee

Does any one know what the update did?
                    danielbo

Comment

Working...
                    X