Problem with variable sensor status with 54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with variable sensor status with 54

Once I upgraded to 54, I am beginning to have issues with variable sensor status being displayed, examples are wattage on a power strip, temperature on my 2 gig thermostat, last user code on both doors, etc. If I watch the polling I notice the current temp being reported, but in the HST and in the device management screen it shows unknown. I have restarted the zee, rescanned the device and have removed and re-added the thermostat. I really do not want to read the doors. This all started with version 54 - any one else?

I was able to get things back to normal, by deleting the problematic childs then rescanning the root devices. Problem di start with 54.

Comment

I lost all access to any of my X10. Could you tell me how and what you did, maybe it would help me. I have sent a ticket, and they are working on it, but nothing yet. I have two interfaces, a CM11 and a ACT. The ACT is the best one, but not able to get it to work. I thought the upgrade was to get it two work, but instead I lost it all. Maybe what you did would help me, but I know nothing about programming.
      Thanks you for any help.
      danielbo

Comment

We may have different issues. Each device that had a varable sensor displayed unknown for that sensor; my zee also became non-responsive. For example, my thermostat showed unknown as the temperature. I tried removing and adding the devices with errored sensors - no good. The errors came back and knocked out other devices like light switches. I ended up removing just the child that had the sensor and rescanned that device and that brought each device back. It brought the speed of the zee back, also. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X