3.0.0.54 may have broke my switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.54 may have broke my switches

I have a Zee, Yale lock and two binary light switches. One of the switches is in a location that I cannot physically switch. Therefore, I set up an event that when switch 1 is turned on, the other switch is turn on. I have another event that does the opposite, when switch 1 is turned off, the other is turned off. When I set this up, when I activated switch 1, the other triggered through the event almost like they were hard-wired together. The second switch would change state from on/off with almost not noticeable lag. Everything was working perfectly with the z-wave polling set to 0. For some reason now, the switch 1 does not trigger the event and I think that is since the 3.0.0.54 update was applied to the system. As a side note, it seems like the notification node-child of the Yale lock is not correctly updated on the device list screen, but it seems to hit the log correctly. Any ideas on how to fix my lights? Is it possible to roll back the system to an older version?

Originally posted by holmes.craig@gmail.com View Post
    I have a Zee, Yale lock and two binary light switches. One of the switches is in a location that I cannot physically switch. Therefore, I set up an event that when switch 1 is turned on, the other switch is turn on. I have another event that does the opposite, when switch 1 is turned off, the other is turned off. When I set this up, when I activated switch 1, the other triggered through the event almost like they were hard-wired together. The second switch would change state from on/off with almost not noticeable lag. Everything was working perfectly with the z-wave polling set to 0. For some reason now, the switch 1 does not trigger the event and I think that is since the 3.0.0.54 update was applied to the system. As a side note, it seems like the notification node-child of the Yale lock is not correctly updated on the device list screen, but it seems to hit the log correctly. Any ideas on how to fix my lights? Is it possible to roll back the system to an older version?
    I may have a similar issue:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165059

Resolved it by deleting the non-responding child and rescanning the device. Shutdown and then repoll all the devices. It took me a couple of tries, but eventually it worked.

Comment

Working...
    X