Problems with the new release for Zee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with the new release for Zee

What got into me to make me push the button to do the upgrade. Had everything working but my ACT interface. Never got any help from the help desk to get the last problem fix, a great guy on the message board did it for me. He got me out of the dark.
    Well back into the dark, unsure why I did the upgrade I guess hoping it would allow me to use my ACT interface. But I cant even us my CM11-A that was working fine.
    I would like to know why a new release is posted and seems to me not checked that everything else is working. This is now the second time this has happened. I did ask around what was the improvements, but heard nothing, so I thought give it a try, Stupid thing to do. Now no lights outs, and some other dark places in the house.
    I have a posting in to the help desk for about two months now and nothing. I did the bugzilla and still nothing. What a waste of money unless you have Z wave, it seem that is all homeseer cares about. Because they never seem to check X10 to see if its working before it released. I dont have Z wave, and happy with X10. If they was not going to support it they should have not said they was. I am not getting any signal from the zee, because I have a repeater that flashes when it gets a signal an it to is black.
    I hope my friend that doesnt even work for homeseer will help me get my system back to the way it was. I wish I never bought this. It would be perfect if it would work, and they would take care of us with X10
    danielbo

Can I get a couple screen shots, the config page, the plugin manage page, the device management page, and the log file?

The more info I have, the quicker I can get you sorted out.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
      Can I get a couple screen shots, the config page, the plugin manage page, the device management page, and the log file?

The more info I have, the quicker I can get you sorted out.
      What do you want screen shots of? I can tell you that ACT will not work, this is the main issue. Then the second issue is if I run the update, I nothing will work, until my fried fixes it back to where and when it did. The question is why is an upgrade sent out when it didn't work? X10 CM11-A was working until the update, ACT never has worked. I can send what ever you want but I can tell you no matter what I set the ACT on, it will not work, if I reboot the ZEE it will not save what I set in the ACT and goes back to CM11-A. So I will put that interface back on there and try to run it again and nothing. This is when I have to beg for help to get it back to an old version. The plug in page is nothing other then having the web page turned on, and the CM11-A. Zee wave is turned off. If I turn ACT on, it will say active, until I reboot, then it will say warning or back to CM11. But as I say nothing will work, until we reinstall an older version. The only think that might be interesting to show you is the log page.
      Do you have a Zee and use X10? if you use X10 is it working after you do the upgrade, and have you tried the ACT. IF you are using the Zee and Z wave, Im sure all is fine for you. Thank you for your interest, and hoping for help to get the ACT and even some of the new features working like the camera. But from what I told you, tell me what you need that will help. Thank you.
      danielbo

Comment

By having the screen shots of the config page, the plugin manage page, the device management page, and the log file, I can try to see where your issue might be.

I've been swapping the TI103 and CM11A out on my rig for awhile now, and haven't had any real issues, so by looking at what you have I'm hoping to see where the problem might be.
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
          By having the screen shots of the config page, the plugin manage page, the device management page, and the log file, I can try to see where your issue might be.

I've been swapping the TI103 and CM11A out on my rig for awhile now, and haven't had any real issues, so by looking at what you have I'm hoping to see where the problem might be.

Which one do you like better the TI or the CM11a. I to have both and another one, smart home something. I want to get the most out of my system and wonder what the best interface out there I should use and will work.
          danielbo

Comment

Working...
          X