• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielbo
    replied
    This is why I ran the upgrade?

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
    When people are running both Zwave and X10, I have them starting out with just the X10, to make sure that's all set, then adding in the Zwave afterwards.

Im not running both, I dont even have zwave, I am just running X10 only. I can get CM11A to work fine as long as I dont do any upgrades. I ran the upgrade thinking it was going to fix it so I could use my ACT interface, because they said they was working on it. I was wrong, the upgrade added some new features, but made my CM11-A X10 stop working.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by danielbo View Post
    I agree with you. They keep saying you have a 30day support. That is great if you get the support. The part that surprises me is why they would send out a update that did not work. I am shocked why it was not checked before sending it out to many of people. Why worry about adding more features when they can get it fixed where people can use it. I am lucky that I have a great friend that been able to get me to a point where I can use a CM11, but not my ACT interface. Every time they send out a up date, I have to ask Pete to help me get my system back to normal again. I just can not understand, why a guy that doesn't work for HS can fix it, (well so my CM11 will work) but HS can not fix it so when they do send out a update it doesn't mess everything up.
    Tell me why would they do this. Why wouldnt you check everything out on the program to make sure it works? Why? I get no answers, dont let them tell you to send in for support because that is a waste of your time. They do nothing. I even asked what was in the update before I installed it and got nothing in return. I did not want to mess up my system again, but gave HS a little credit that maybe they tested it this time and installed it. DONT DO IT. They told me one time they tested it, then all these people mentioned it wasnt working, then HS agreed there was a issue. How did this issue just appear over the internet as they was sending it. If it was working for them, then it should be working for us. I asked for them to send me the same program they have working, and again no reply. Just admit it, you have to much going on at one time. The delay in response, you will also hear that all the programmers is here and there doing shows or something, No one is in the office working on the mess we have, and seems not to care. I love the unit when its working, I just wish they would fix it so we can use ACT, or if there is an update, it doesnt mess everything up.
    Sorry for being so harsh, but this has really been a pain, and promises are not being kept. I am not a rich person, I have supported hs for a long time, I bet more then 15 years, not always dealing with the message board. But I do not have the money to switch to Z wave, as I believe they are so much concerned about. Should have never said it supported X10.
    Sound like I am upset, well I am. My 30 days if over with, and not fixed. Now when I put in a request for help, I get canceled. So this is something to look forward next for all who has gotten one lately and getting the message you have 30 day support. That 30 days goes fast, if its not fixed in the 30 days forget it. But thanks to a friend Pete, he has fixed mine so I can use it. HS should contact him. I never wanted to use his name because everyone will be hitting him up for help. I am just hope Homeseer will.
    Danielbo - I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your unit. Please call the office and a support rep will help you. Ask for Jon or Tyler.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Shultz
    replied
    When people are running both Zwave and X10, I have them starting out with just the X10, to make sure that's all set, then adding in the Zwave afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• danielbo
    replied
    Dont hold your breath

Originally posted by chas@putersolutions.net View Post
    I have had my Zee for over a month now, they have sent out several updates to the Zee, I am on my second ti103 and I still can't get this device to operate my X10 system. I can connect the TI103 to my PC and it works all devices fine but not on the Zee.

I have attached a screen shot of my Plugins and a log file, any help would be appreciated.

Chas
    I agree with you. They keep saying you have a 30day support. That is great if you get the support. The part that surprises me is why they would send out a update that did not work. I am shocked why it was not checked before sending it out to many of people. Why worry about adding more features when they can get it fixed where people can use it. I am lucky that I have a great friend that been able to get me to a point where I can use a CM11, but not my ACT interface. Every time they send out a up date, I have to ask Pete to help me get my system back to normal again. I just can not understand, why a guy that doesn't work for HS can fix it, (well so my CM11 will work) but HS can not fix it so when they do send out a update it doesn't mess everything up.
    Tell me why would they do this. Why wouldnt you check everything out on the program to make sure it works? Why? I get no answers, dont let them tell you to send in for support because that is a waste of your time. They do nothing. I even asked what was in the update before I installed it and got nothing in return. I did not want to mess up my system again, but gave HS a little credit that maybe they tested it this time and installed it. DONT DO IT. They told me one time they tested it, then all these people mentioned it wasnt working, then HS agreed there was a issue. How did this issue just appear over the internet as they was sending it. If it was working for them, then it should be working for us. I asked for them to send me the same program they have working, and again no reply. Just admit it, you have to much going on at one time. The delay in response, you will also hear that all the programmers is here and there doing shows or something, No one is in the office working on the mess we have, and seems not to care. I love the unit when its working, I just wish they would fix it so we can use ACT, or if there is an update, it doesnt mess everything up.
    Sorry for being so harsh, but this has really been a pain, and promises are not being kept. I am not a rich person, I have supported hs for a long time, I bet more then 15 years, not always dealing with the message board. But I do not have the money to switch to Z wave, as I believe they are so much concerned about. Should have never said it supported X10.
    Sound like I am upset, well I am. My 30 days if over with, and not fixed. Now when I put in a request for help, I get canceled. So this is something to look forward next for all who has gotten one lately and getting the message you have 30 day support. That 30 days goes fast, if its not fixed in the 30 days forget it. But thanks to a friend Pete, he has fixed mine so I can use it. HS should contact him. I never wanted to use his name because everyone will be hitting him up for help. I am just hope Homeseer will.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Yeah it appears to be related to the combo CM11A / TI103 plugin for Danielbo.

I had him switch over to using the CM11A after he opened a bugzilla ticket on the TI103.

The TI103 works fine with his HS2 set up.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    I think there is a bugzilla ticket open for the Zee and the TI103; not sure which number it is.

I have been helping another Homeseer user with same issue.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    If you are still on your free 30 day support I would recommend putting in a help desk ticket on this issue.

Leave a comment:

• chas@putersolutions.net
    started a topic Zee and X10, does it work for anyone?

Zee and X10, does it work for anyone?

I have had my Zee for over a month now, they have sent out several updates to the Zee, I am on my second ti103 and I still can't get this device to operate my X10 system. I can connect the TI103 to my PC and it works all devices fine but not on the Zee.

I have attached a screen shot of my Plugins and a log file, any help would be appreciated.

Chas
    Attached Files
Working...
X